[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Siena (5th-Feb-2012) (26 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's starting to become a real problem how we can't consistently beat small teams like this at home.

I think Siena have the worst away record in the league, if we can't consistently win matches like this then we could trash Milan 5-0 at the San Siro and still end up second this season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
All other teams fucked up. Lazio lost, Udinese lost, Inter lost, Milan drew.

Logical result for Juve: draw aswell. Fuck, this was supposed to be our weekend.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We fucked up, we can't draw against Siena. Our direct rivals dropped points, we could have been 3 points clear with a game in hand. Conte for the first time I am really pissed off with you, you do not bring on Borriello in a game like this. You bring on Quag earlier or Del Piero, players that can unlock defences. Now fuck, Juventus, wake the fuck up. You have not won a damn thing in a number of years, don't you fucking dare step onto a pitch again in the near future thinking you have already won a game. Fuck we could have thrown the title away right there. Was it a straight red for Ibra?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
The difference between Juve and Milan? Milan would have got that penalty. No Ibra, no nothing - THEY GET PENALTIES WHEN OPPOSING PLAYERS HANDBALL IN THE BOX

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
A win here would've done us a great deal in our search for the title, and get us that much closer to sealing the deal.
Since Milan and Udine didn't win, there wasn't much harm done, just disappointment. Now we'll just have to beat Milan at San Siro..

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Bl**dy referee! That was a blatant PK!

At least my jinxes meant Roma 4-0 :inter:
Milan drew 0-0 ....oh, and Ichabod Crane got sent off for b*tch slapping!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In reality the only decent player we have upfront is Vucinic, who's a big game player and inconsistent. He wasn't fit and sucked.

Pepe, I wont even bother why some of you like him but he sucked since minute one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)