[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
We didn’t have as many chances in the second half, bringing in Costa or Berna would have been nice to change things up, it just looked like Allegri was happy with the 0-0, which was confirmed by the Bentancur sub. The win over Napoli will mean nothing if they beat Fiorentina tomorrow.
If he wanted 0-0 then he would not have subbed in Dybala. Ironically, our play got worse when he came on.

I would have put Costa instead of Dybala to be honest. I don't think subbing Mandzukic would have been smart considering he was destroying Inter's right side in concert with Cuadrado. The Cuads-Mandzu back post ball is the biggest advantage we have on the field. It's always a risk to willingly take that out of your game.

He could have put Dybala for Higuain and I wouldn't have been mad.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We looked like last years in form Juve, but missed our chances. He still didn't go for the win, considering the decisions he made.
To be honest, I'm still baffled. It looked like we played Benevento, but Allegri still didn't go for it. We didn't even use three subs and one of them was Pjanic for Betancur, ffs 2:
He did take off a midfielder for Dybala :D

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
The thing i think about is that they dont let dybala play against big teams because they want to get rid of him , like vs small teams he gets 90 minutes so he can score himself and get his transfer market value up , and against big teams they dont let dybala play so that he gets pissed off and mad so he will request a go to other team then, juve will get money and it will all be dybala's fault , and also pjanic and max arguing was a smart thing, you should not sub on bentancur at 89th minute in a deciding fixture .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Frustrating game which we deserved to win..
Cant understand why A.Sandro and D.Costa didnt play. D.Costa should have come instead of Mandzukic who didnt do bad but it surely wasnt his night..
Asamoah actually played well but our game was a lot about crosses today and A.Sandro is perhaps our best crosser so really cant understand why he didnt feature
Dybala is just out of form lately - hope he gets over it quickly..
Judging on the last few games I can say we look much better defensive wise and if our guys find their form at the right time we might pull a surprise in Europe..
Serie A wise - Im not worried about performance anymore but if there is a season which we can lose the title its this one.
CL wise - Its funny since we are not the best team in Europe but it kind of remind me the seasons which the CL winner is Italian and is not the Serie A champion

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The thing i think about is that they dont let dybala play against big teams because they want to get rid of him , like vs small teams he gets 90 minutes so he can score himself and get his transfer market value up , and against big teams they dont let dybala play so that he gets pissed off and mad so he will request a go to other team then, juve will get money and it will all be dybala's fault , and also pjanic and max arguing was a smart thing, you should not sub on bentancur at 89th minute in a deciding fixture .
Yes, Dybala never plays against big teams. Yes, that's exactly it. Always benched vs. big teams. When will we play Dybala?

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
The problem is that this year teams aren't dropping points against smaller teams, we had a perfect chance today to close the gap,

as soon as we went to a 2 man mid we sucked and inter changed to a 3 five mins earlier :vdp:

How A.S Or Costa didn't play is :crazy: it was Obvious that they were struggling when we were running at them as Juan showed

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What "good" offensive team which didn't make any ATTEMPT to attack?Very pussy tactics fro Allegri.
:lol: Dude, you're annoyed. But to suggest that they were pussy tactics and to suggest that Juve just held on to defend is laughable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)