[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #181
    Yep, definitely need 3 midfielders against this lot. They’re a physical team and they’re not a team of midgets like Napoli, so we better close down their wings and service to that cunt Icardi.

I don’t mind us benching Dybala either, he hasn’t been himself for a couple of months now. Bring him off the bench and let him have a run at them in the final 20 mins or so.
    Bench Dybala?

#HurtFeelings

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Benching Sandro is a significant mistake. Just don't get it. Why neuter our offensive capabilities against tough opponents like this. Our left side won't create shit with Asa, Matuidi and Mandzu sharing space. It will all be about hoping Cuadrado woke up on right side and overload on his side. Especially with no Dybala to combine with him wide.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Mandzukic Asamoah wing combination is fucking terrible. If you're going to bench AS then you need to play Costa there.

Might still win anyhow, and i'm happy for AS to fuck off in the Summer if this seasons form is due to him wanting a move, and not a legit personal issue.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
    AS has to start, wtf Max
    Call your tweets guys..here goes some fire...

Two points down, I can see them haters
    Eat ur higgy bullets, mr. inter, tip the waiter
    Italian football been rubbish for damn years
    now Juve has a nation weight on 1 shoulder

Inda pus.sy juice dripping on another shoulder
    Pus.sy azz inter, pus.sy azz hookers
    D costa gona stick it in u like skewers
    D costa gona eat on ur pus.sy like skewers

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Call your tweets guys..here goes some fire...

Two points down, I can see them haters
    Eat ur higgy bullets, mr. inter, tip the waiter
    Italian football been rubbish for damn years
    now Juve has a nation weight on 1 shoulder

Inda pus.sy juice dripping on another shoulder
    Pus.sy azz inter, pus.sy azz hookers
    D costa gona stick it in u like skewers
    D costa gona eat on ur pus.sy like skewers
    awesome stuff brother, now we definitely winning this

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    It will be absolutely retarded playing a three man midfield with Mandzukic as winger and Sandro on bench and
    He might bench Alex Sandro (which would be stupid imo) but if we play 3-4-2-1 again he won't play Mandzukic. That would be ridiculous.

Jeez Alex Sandro must have some serious personal problems if it has come to this. 2nd best LB in the game being benched for post injury Asamoah.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
    Yep, definitely need 3 midfielders against this lot. They’re a physical team and they’re not a team of midgets like Napoli, so we better close down their wings and service to that cunt Icardi.

I don’t mind us benching Dybala either, he hasn’t been himself for a couple of months now. Bring him off the bench and let him have a run at them in the final 20 mins or so.
    + They're well-rested, and some of our players might be a little fatigued after playing two games a week. 3 CMs and 5 mids in total in defensive phase will help with that. If Spalletti and Inter are smart, they'll be extra physical in this game.

433 will also be good for taking advantage of their FBs.

Inter's biggest weakness apparently is losing concentration in periods of the game. So, we've to hold steady when they come in waves, and we can take advantage of periods when they drop their game.

Don't mind the bday boy playing. He did well vs Callejon. Just gotta make sure to have enough height in the XI vs Inter.

- - - Updated - - -

Benching Sandro is a significant mistake. Just don't get it. Why neuter our offensive capabilities against tough opponents like this. Our left side won't create shit with Asa, Matuidi and Mandzu sharing space. It will all be about hoping Cuadrado woke up on right side and overload on his side. Especially with no Dybala to combine with him wide.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Sup Osman. Yeah, if Asabob starts, it should be Berna, DC or Alex Sandro on the wing, not Mario. Otherwise, Cuadrado will be the only outlet. That's 90s calcio.

Don't want us to wait till 70th minute to try and score a winner.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #195
    Mandzukic Asamoah wing combination is fucking terrible. If you're going to bench AS then you need to play Costa there.

Might still win anyhow, and i'm happy for AS to fuck off in the Summer if this seasons form is due to him wanting a move, and not a legit personal issue.
    Maybe that’s max’s Logic. Zero creativity on the left means inter will focus on cuadrado which could leave space for Mario/Asa

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    Let's go baby

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe that’s max’s Logic. Zero creativity on the left means inter will focus on cuadrado which could leave space for Mario/Asa
    Leave space for Mario Asa to pass back flawlessly

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    The thing is Inter don't need to pay any special attention to that flank. I mean Mandukic can clutch it with a late run or whatever but in general those two on the wing would lose the ball 4/10 times on an empty pitch.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Alex Sandro and Costa need to start. I want Pjanic, Marchisio/Bentacur and Matuidi in midfield. Id start Berna over Cuad too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)