[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
just an other "if there was var" scene:

[video=twitter;937711727130677248]https://twitter.com/Zio_FranK_1/status/937711727130677248[/video]

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
:shifty:

Melo:'I could never speak ill of Juventus, but Inter colours are in my heart’

Ex-Juventus and Inter midfielder Felipe Melo spoke toGazzetta dello Sportandadmitted that “I could never speak ill of Juventus, but Inter are something else.”

“I have these colours in my heart. There’s no need to ask me where I’ll be for the game…”

“My first season with the Nerazzurri was positive, the derby we won was unforgettable. Mancini’s goodbye was tough. With him, we’d have certainly qualified for the Champions League, but as you know, there was that confusion with the club.”

“Inter? They’re doing great, they’re top of the table, unbeaten and with lots of guarantees. If he isn’t dealt any problems, Spalletti will have everything to aim for the Scudetto with determination.”

“Who can win the derby? Perisic and Icardi on one side, Dybala and Higuain on the other, but Inter must be wary of Pjanic’s shots.”

“Favourites for the title? Several clubs, while it’s different abroad, where only one or two teams are.”

“Despite the national team’s elimination, Italian football is on the right path.”

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Dybala to replace Buffon? :shifty:
Yeah,cause he is so versatile!:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

:shifty:

Melo:'I could never speak ill of Juventus, but Inter colours are in my heart’

Ex-Juventus and Inter midfielder Felipe Melo spoke toGazzetta dello Sportandadmitted that “I could never speak ill of Juventus, but Inter are something else.”

“I have these colours in my heart. There’s no need to ask me where I’ll be for the game…”

“My first season with the Nerazzurri was positive, the derby we won was unforgettable. Mancini’s goodbye was tough. With him, we’d have certainly qualified for the Champions League, but as you know, there was that confusion with the club.”

“Inter? They’re doing great, they’re top of the table, unbeaten and with lots of guarantees. If he isn’t dealt any problems, Spalletti will have everything to aim for the Scudetto with determination.”

“Who can win the derby? Perisic and Icardi on one side, Dybala and Higuain on the other, but Inter must be wary of Pjanic’s shots.”

“Favourites for the title? Several clubs, while it’s different abroad, where only one or two teams are.”

“Despite the national team’s elimination, Italian football is on the right path.”
Who the fuck gaves a shit what that psycho thinks about anything,football and Juve included.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala should always start when fit. It's quite foolish to bench Serie A's best player in a crucial derby game.
Maybe it's only Allegri's mind game!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)