[Serie A] Juventus 0-0 Genoa [17th March, 2024 12:30 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Are you actually trying to defend the Fraudulent Fuck and the garbage we've been witnessing thanks to him? No one is saying we should contend for the title, but the way we folded after the loss to Sfinter was pathetic. Fewer points, more goals conceded, and fewer goals scored than at the same stage last season, and with no FUCKING midweek fixtures too.
We've been contending for nothing more than a 4th spot for a couple of years now. What else did you expect this season with a weakened squad?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We've been contending for nothing more than a 4th spot for a couple of years now. What else did you expect this season with a weakened squad?
I expected us to have more than 3 shots on target @ home against fucking Genoa. I expected us to be able to play football, have more points, more goals, and not be struggling to finish inside the top 4 in a garbage league. We have no midweek European matches to contend with either.

But hey, keep sucking Failegri's flaccid salami if it makes you happy. If you really think this is the best we can do, then you are clearly another delusional insufferable dimwit.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
‘Today, I have to commend the players. We had a lot of chances, hit both posts and controlled the game. We have kept a clean sheet and were able to suffer and that was missing from the previous matches.’

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So yeah. If he doesn’t leave we will miss out on the CL. Make no mistake about it. Ranieri was sacked for less.
ranieri was sacked for a worst run and iirc we were 1 points away from losing the cl place

anyway this can't go on any longer. it was a dead end even when we were like 20 points ahead of bologna and only 2 points away from inda. now it's not only a dead and but an operative issue

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I expected us to have more than 3 shots on target @ home against fucking Genoa. I expected us to be able to play football, have more points, more goals, and not be struggling to finish inside the top 4 in a garbage league. We have no midweek European matches to contend with either.

But hey, keep sucking Failegri's flaccid salami if it makes you happy. If you really think this is the best we can do, then you are clearly another delusional insufferable dimwit.
Hey, look on the bright side. Our leaky defense got a clean sheet.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

The only difference from the previous years is the lack of Europe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)