[Serie A] Juventus 0-0 Genoa [17th March, 2024 12:30 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Which means the team should be fitter with fewer games to play. Yet, here we are. Fewer points, fewer goals, and struggling to finish top 4. What's your point exactly? Do you even have one?
I don't think fitness level is the issue. People are in rage because of our level of play and results whereas it is basically stable for the last couple of seasons. And it won't miraculously change unless we improve the squad.
I know that the popular opinion here is "just switch to 433 and play Chiesa on the wing" to fix all the problems but I don't have to agree with that.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Players have given up on the coach and Vlahovic shows what the players think. 100% frustration of the team's failure, Chiesa a ghost, and Kostic and many others have regressed so much. Allegri won't win any more games with Juventus, trust me, it happens all too often in the EPL when they want a manager gone. Sack him now and try and win the Coppa.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We were very fortunate with those late goals and wins. How many, 5, 6? Take half of those and we were certainly missing the top 4 (5) finish.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think fitness level is the issue. People are in rage because of our level of play and results whereas it is basically stable for the last couple of seasons. And it won't miraculously change unless we improve the squad.
I know that the popular opinion here is "just switch to 433 and play Chiesa on the wing" to fix all the problems but I don't have to agree with that.
No one is saying he has to switch to 4-3-3, but he can try something different. The obstinate fucker refuses to make any changes. What's the point of subbing Chiesa off and bringing Yildiz on @ home against Genoa, in a game where you need to win and need the 3 points? Preserving shape? Protecting the defense? If you're the coach of Juventus and you're worried about losing at home to Genoa, then you shouldn't be coaching Juventus in the first place - simply GET THE FUCK OUT!

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Terrible result and performance. There was no urgency, even late on which shouldn't happen when you are chasing a result.

Our build up play is so slow and the players seem to be crumbling with the pressure to carry the team.

Part of the problem is that Gatti is far too involved in our build up. He slows everything down. Nobody can beat a player other than Yildiz or Chiesa (who couldn't today). None of our wing backs look like beating their man 1v1.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Terrible result and performance. There was no urgency, even late on which shouldn't happen when you are chasing a result.

Our build up play is so slow and the players seem to be crumbling with the pressure to carry the team.

Part of the problem is that Gatti is far too involved in our build up. He slows everything down. Nobody can beat a player other than Yildiz or Chiesa (who couldn't today). None of our wing backs look like beating their man 1v1.
Players have given up.It is psychologically fragile team and everything looks to be going downwards.Allegri needs to do what sarri did.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Players have given up.It is psychologically fragile team and everything looks to be going downwards.
I don't think that we are playing (much) worse than in the first part of the season. It's just that we stopped scoring those late goals. That's where psychology kicks in. We're not confident anymore in order to push for the win. But performance-wise this is the same story. Awful, awful players, led by a stubborn manager who has no idea how to make them play better.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
No one is saying he has to switch to 4-3-3, but he can try something different. The obstinate fucker refuses to make any changes. What's the point of subbing Chiesa off and bringing Yildiz on @ home against Genoa, in a game where you need to win and need the 3 points? Preserving shape? Protecting the defense? If you're the coach of Juventus and you're worried about losing at home to Genoa, then you shouldn't be coaching Juventus in the first place - simply GET THE FUCK OUT!
That's all you can come up with? Sorry bro but you are clueless. Coach is not a magician. You can't make poor players play like champions just because they wear Juventus shirt. However, it is possible to make them look even worse if you start to act dumb just because people like you expect them to do whatever. Having said that, I'm not defending Allegri and I hope it's his last season. In the same time I don't think he's massively underperforming given the squad at his disposal.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That's all you can come up with? Sorry bro but you are clueless. Coach is not a magician. You can't make poor players play like champions just because they wear Juventus shirt. However, it is possible to make them look even worse if you start to act dumb just because people like you expect them to do whatever. Having said that, I'm not defending Allegri and I hope it's his last season. In the same time I don't think he's massively underperforming given the squad at his disposal.
How do you think Motta will fare with this squad?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
team overperformed until the empoli game

completely fell off the cliff ever since. squad isn't scudetto level but not relegation battler level either

and yes we ran out of luck too. we should have won against both napoli and atalanta. but we can't blame luck for the results against empoli, udinese, verona or genoa. a team can have a few similar results during a season, shit happens in football, but not this much within such a short time. we simply fell apart.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
But it's his third season here and this should be HIS team. Most of these players joined Juve after Allegri. So even if we can accept that he can't make awful players play like champs, we have every right to ask why did we bring so many awful players during Allegri's time on our bench?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I never said the coach is a magician, but he clearly needs to change it up, seeing as the results aren't coming. We don't need to deploy 3-5-2 in all our games, and he should stop playing the likes of Gatti and Kostic. He needs to make in game adjustments when things aren't working, and none of that is happening. His subs are atrocious. Yes, we didn;t strengthen in the summer, bringing in only Weah, but the extra rest during the week and the fact that this squad is unchanged from last season should have allowed him to build something - he has that element of familiarity and continuity working in his favor. Nonetheless, we are worse off now than we were at the same point last season. Moreover, the body language of the players indicates they're frustrated and confused. The attackers are starved of service, and our play is slow and predictable. We are already in relegation form, so there is no possibility of being worse. We have accumulated 7 points in our last 8 games! Let that sink in!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)