Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
- I love Nedved's spirit....he's really one of the few players with this style.

- Del Piero is the world's classiest player.

- Buffon is world's best.

-Chiellini turning Zlatan into a rat for the 2nd time this season

- Inter fans hoping for a Mancini-Ibrahimovic exit ASAP.

- Inter fans admitting Del Piero out played their team.

- Sissoko is adorable.

This game doesn't deserve no rating, everyone was outstanding tonight.

Ranieri 8/10.

del piero left materazzi senseless, he probably had to get some medicine to reduce his confusion after the game.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 24, 2006
I just woke up.....................& I still cant believe it!!
Go to sleep again and back tomorrow :D

me too still cant believe it.
And you can wash your face now and back next week :D

i couldnt stop shaking before his game becasue i was soo nervous, thank fuck we won!!!

this is bigger than any game we have ever won in the last 3 years imo. for what it represented and it was at inters home! fuck them!

forza juveee!!!

:pint:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Fuckin hell what a night , first we won against those bastards , then i go to a night in the town and i see this guy wearing a inter jersey ( needless to say i was drunk like as hell) , first I throw a bottle at him and then started to run run towards him , when i cought him him i started to kick him, he fell on the ground and the fucking police interrupted me so i had to go to a police station with but it was worth it

Fuck the police and those inter bastards
Dude u'r crazy:lol:;)

FORZA JUVE!!!

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Even on Inter forums ,they agreed that Ibrafuckingcamelfacetraitor sucks at big games.
Chiellini is a somekind Houdini for him.He makes him disapears twice this season.
This shows the real Inter.
They spent hundreds millions of euros and they can not make a decent team.Mancini,lucky for us is a serie B coach,definitely.
Moratti should cry know and kiss his fucking Pirelli tyres.
This is my third post since the game,and the feeling is the same.
DP was the best although all the squad was fine,but I feel pity for his bad luck abut scoring last night.He scores from much difficult positions.But,if I was Matrix last night,I would immediately stop playing football and find a therapist.
I must admit that I was against bringing Sissoko.But yesterday he proved his world class ,absolutely.
Regards to all fans.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
It's funny how most shit Inter fans now suddenly think they got fucked by the referee.
Not knowing what shit club is the most favoured by the referees this season.
Now they start talking bullshit like 'how can you support such a criminal organization?' and shit.
The only thing I answer is that even though they haven't won shit in Serie A in the last decades... they also won shit in Europe.

They shit their pants when playing against us. It's obvious this comes as a shock to them, but history shows that Inter are nothing less than an non-profit organization... but in other terms. They always spend more money than they recieve...

I want to write down more shit about Inter but I actualy don't want to spend my time writing about shit. Shit stays shit.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
I had a viral infection since Friday but suddenly. I kept throwing up yesterday and I had a terrible headache. But after the game of yesterday, I felt 100% fine. HOW THE F*** SHOULD THAT COME?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! We burried those assholes in their own fungus-Meazza! FORZA JUVE!

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
fuck there is only 1 teeam can stop :inter: :( it is fiorentina.....on 1 ocasion i wanna them to win and 1 occaision i dun wanna....damn...lazio is still a hope, and milan..hmm i dont think they will stop :inter:......

David01

Aug 20, 2006
this game makes me wonder about everything that has been written over here
I know it was only 1 game but the way we played and the result we got makes me curious
I'll never diss Secoo, Ranieri, Molinaro, Sissoko... ever again
Or at least till the next game

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
- Del Piero is the world's classiest player.
I'm yet to see a player who is adored by every single defender out there.
If it was any other player in the world, Materazzi would have tried to provoke him or even hurt him.
I just watched the second half and i was amazed how Materazzi didn't kick Del Piero at least once. I mean, it's Materazzi, he won't allow someone to keep owning him all match long without trying to get back at him.
But this time, even though Del Piero slapped him once, unintentionally, Materazzi had that look on his face, saying "It's all right bro, it's part of the game, i don't mind you slapping me".
Actually, that look on Matrix's face was showing great respect for Del Piero so it looked like he didn't even mind being owned when the one owning him is Del Piero himself.

Unfuckinbelieveable !
This actually shows DP's greatness as a human. You must be a great guy, not only a great player, to be respected by everyone.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
it is about time to close this thread and move on to the next game but I will carry this game for the remainder of my life
how sweet, the taste of victory

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #657
    I'm yet to see a player who is adored by every single defender out there.
    If it was any other player in the world, Materazzi would have tried to provoke him or even hurt him.
    I just watched the second half and i was amazed how Materazzi didn't kick Del Piero at least once. I mean, it's Materazzi, he won't allow someone to keep owning him all match long without trying to get back at him.
    But this time, even though Del Piero slapped him once, unintentionally, Materazzi had that look on his face, saying "It's all right bro, it's part of the game, i don't mind you slapping me".
    Actually, that look on Matrix's face was showing great respect for Del Piero so it looked like he didn't even mind being owned when the one owning him is Del Piero himself.

Unfuckinbelieveable !
    This actually shows DP's greatness as a human. You must be a great guy, not only a great player, to be respected by everyone.
    Thats exactly what Dp said before the game about the record. He hopes to also be remembered as a person as-well.

As for defenders respecting him, I think he's one of the very very few players out there respected by all the defenders. Well except that pig called Cufre.

I think now non Juventino fans can know and feel why Alex is the most loved Juventino.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
    Wow, after seeing the match yesterday I got hardcore drunk and don't remember parts of the last night. But I still knoiw we won and wow, can you guys believe it! I have waited for this win 2 years!!!!

All the guys deserve 8/10. No ratings!!!!

Jun 13, 2007
    I missed the game last night but was ecstatic when I found out we won . Congrats to everyone because we all know that a victory against Inter in the "Meazza" is just the sweetest of them all .

We stood by our team through thick and thin , a few months ago we were playing against Frosinone keeping faith that someday we will regain our pride and I think we did just that last night .

Del piero hugging Camo at the final whistle said a lot , after everything they have been through they finally get their long awaited victory against Inter . It meant a lot to the boys .

I hope this is a sign of things to come ..... FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)