Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (7 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What absolutely awesome goals!
Cheers, Lou! :pint:

I am up in Napa for the weekend and had to miss the match at my mother in law's house, but I've recorded the match at home for posterity and followed it online.

Woo hoo! Let's bring on the scudetto race!

:scudetto:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005

I am up in Napa for the weekend and had to miss the match at my mother in law's house, but I've recorded the match at home for posterity and followed it online.

Your inlaws live in NAPA?

You dog.

Salute Greg, amico mio!

My love to the Mrs. :)

@ everyone: someone, please download, upload, offload, whateverload the match, OK?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I believe the most satisfying thing was to see the passion and fight in our players. Grygera and Salihamidzic to take two examples of players with rocky seasons were incredibly dedicated. We still have a core of old champions and this fighting spirit seems to be permeating, which is just what we need most.

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
Balotelli is a Ghanian citizen...his last name is actually Barwuah. Balotelli is the name of the family that adopted him. He can't even play for Italy's under 21s.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Again when I am thinking about the match ,we were fine and this result is a fruit of our dtermination and heart.
Where is that fuck Zlatan.
I did not saw him whole night.
Where were his kung-fu skills.
And so called clown Matrix should go to terapist,after what he suffered from DP.
And Mancini is "really good " coach.
Suazo is his benchwarmer,and he puts Chivu in middle.
Bravo ,expert.
I cant stop thinking why DP did not scored at least once.
But he was best.I just want that fucks to be humiliated.
Congratulations to all fans.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I believe the most satisfying thing was to see the passion and fight in our players. Grygera and Salihamidzic to take two examples of players with rocky seasons were incredibly dedicated. We still have a core of old champions and this fighting spirit seems to be permeating, which is just what we need most.
:agree:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007

Man did you miss an exciting match. There was only one team during the second half. Enjoy the match when you see it tho. I am definetly watching it again.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Balotelli is a Ghanian citizen...his last name is actually Barwuah. Balotelli is the name of the family that adopted him. He can't even play for Italy's under 21s.
1 Italian on the pitch, then.

What a fricking joke.

It's why Inter aren't in the top 2 in Italia in fan base. Even Roma may be ahead of them.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
what a great match.. we showed these bastards who juve are.. we were the best, we are the best and we will be allways the best.. because WE ARE JUVE..THE CHAMPIONS..
The only problem is that we should have scored 5

Forza JUVE..:scudetto:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)