Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
Didn't watch in obsevance of Good Friday and Holy Saturday, but I admit it:

I peeked at the results

all I can say is

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

Up yours, Inter. Forza Roma

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tomorrow papers will write Del Piero could have cost Juventus the game. They will blame him for not having scored. This is entirely unjustified. I say, honour your heroes. Del Piero, tonight, was PAZZESCO. This was the best performance of our captain in a very long time. I give him an 8 while saying he really should have scored. He was BY FAR the best player on the pitch.
Word Seven.I gave him 8 also.

Best Juve match I`ve seen in a while.Everything was perfect and everything worked very well.Even Ranieri did good job here.I am happy and I am even happier because the opponents we won were Inter fucking Merda!We owned them...totally owned them in every aspect of the game.

Formation did very well and and subs did good job also_Our worst player out there was Molinaro IMO but over all very,very good match!

Buffon-7.5 Saved our ass few times and was great tonight.

Molinaro-6 Did his job good sometimes but yet again he showed how can he choke and make stupid mistake like the one when we conceded that one and still didn`t improve his crosses sadly.

Legro-6.5 Did his job solid without many mistakes which was very important

Chiellini-7.5 Was our best player in defense IMO.Did everything good...I`m happy we have him and I hope he stays CB forever.

Grygera-6.5 Also did very good considering how he did so far.He`s improving I guess and I hope he always plays like this.

Sali-6 Well not much and did some terrible mistakes

Camo-7.5 He was great today!He owned in middle and had very good passes.

Sissoko-7.5 I`m so happy that we bought him.Real fighter and true warrior.He destroyed their middle all the way.Forza MOMO!

Nedved-7 Great.He did very well tonight and I hope he`s not injured.We still need him badly in middle.

Del Piero-8 Perfect...He was awesome tonight and he OWNED their defense,especially that clown Materazzi!Perfect pass to Trez and over all great match from Il Capitano and he`s my MOM even tho he missed some very good chances but let`s be far,if there wasn`t him we wouldn`t win this one.

Trezeguet-6.5 Well invisible but he did scored back then.Typical Trez

-----

Ranieri-7 Did everything good tbh and no bad things to say I guess

subs- /

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
i think we missed a great chance to not only win or own but to humilate the m fuckers
This way is even sweeter. We scored a controversial goal, they came so close (hitting the post when it was 2-1) - Now that is heart wrenching & they deserve every bit of it. The only sour part of this game was Salimhadzic wearing an Inter jersey after the game.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn't watch in obsevance of Good Friday and Holy Saturday, but I admit it:

I peeked at the results

all I can say is

hahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahah

Up yours, Inter. Forza Roma
You're a retard. How can you miss this game? Seriously, dude, wake up, there is no God.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I am enjoying this moment. But I guess im the only one here who would have liked to see Inter lose 1-4, because that was VERY possible.

With this victory, we will have to read tomorrows papers about how Camos goal was offside, and hear to all the fans about how we won by a non-legit goal.

Think outside the box.
That makes it all the sweeter!!!!!

we cannot be anything but deligted with this result, the misses didn't cost us so just enjoy it!!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
i think we missed a great chance to not only win or own but to humilate the m fuckers
Mayhn, beating them in their own home (their first home loss in Serie A since forever) is humiliation enough. Afterall, they claimed that we 'stole' from them...

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
This way is even sweeter. We scored a controversial goal, they came so close (hitting the post when it was 2-1) - Now that is heart wrenching & they deserve every bit of it. The only sour part of this game was Salimhadzic wearing an Inter jersey after the game.
but still wanted to see them humilated

anyway

2 goals in GM = 2 stolen scudettos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)