Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Tomorrow papers will write Del Piero could have cost Juventus the game. They will blame him for not having scored. This is entirely unjustified. I say, honour your heroes. Del Piero, tonight, was PAZZESCO. This was the best performance of our captain in a very long time. I give him an 8 while saying he really should have scored. He was BY FAR the best player on the pitch.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
My whole season has just come to an end! I don't care if we loose all the rest of our matches, all I can say is the mission is accomplished! Owning Inter at their backyard & DP toying with Materazzi like that will forever be etched in my memory.

Fondy

Aug 11, 2002
Inter Haters!!!
So what if we bribed? So what if you relegated us to Serie B?
So what if you stole our players? AND SO WHAT IF YOU STOLE OUR SCUDETTO?
We proved to you we aint no pushovers. You can screw all you want with your controversial wins. You can affect our morale by giving us controversial draws. You can make love to the entire FIGC for all we care. Because TONIGHT we showed the world that we are JUVENTUS!!! We are the team with grit that can overcome any obstacles you give us. We can shut all 4 of your strikers up (provided they are not lawyers of Moratti) and we can knock your defense inside out!!!
OMG Salihamidic and Molinaro sucked but still your offense cant break through them. OMG Del Piero missed so many chance but still your defense cant mark him for shits. Classic goal by Trezeguet's trademark co-op with Del Piero.
INTER LISTEN TO THIS!!! You scored one goal but you know what? We SCORED 2!!!
Great job everyone including Ranieri. And especially Nedved for the determination he showed. Not a single drop of doubt about his love for Juventus. And thats what we have and what the Nerazzuri will never have! Suck on it Inter!!! Win all the fake ass scudettos you like but you'll never win us!!!
I love it. Great post.:scudetto:

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Did you guys see the look on Materazzi's face time and time again as he got owned by DP? Priceless. DP raped Inter. If only he had fininshed one of the chances then it would have been even better.

Forza Juve. If this was prison, then Inter would be Ale's bitch..
I love that post :scudetto:

Forza Juve!!!!!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I am enjoying this moment. But I guess im the only one here who would have liked to see Inter lose 1-4, because that was VERY possible.

With this victory, we will have to read tomorrows papers about how Camos goal was offside, and hear to all the fans about how we won by a non-legit goal.

Think outside the box.
We could have won 0-5 IMO. But come on, give Del Piero a break FFS. He was absolutely brilliant tonight and easily the best player out there. No, he didn't score, but fuck that, he was great.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
We could have win 0-5 IMO. But come on, give Del Piero a break FFS. He was absolutely brilliant tonight and easily the best player out there. No, he didn't score, but fuck that, he was great.
Nonono dont get me wrong, im not pointing fingers here. Dp was one of our best men.

But there is always that but...

Im letting it go :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Best Juve match I`ve seen in a while.Everything was perfect and everything worked very well.Even Ranieri did good job here.I am happy and I am even happier because the opponents we won were Inter fucking Merda!We owned them...totally owned them in every aspect of the game.

Formation did very well and and subs did good job also_Our worst player out there was Molinaro IMO but over all very,very good match!

Buffon-7.5 Saved our ass few times and was great tonight.

Molinaro-6 Did his job good sometimes but yet again he showed how can he choke and make stupid mistake like the one when we conceded that one and still didn`t improve his crosses sadly.

Legro-6.5 Did his job solid without many mistakes which was very important

Chiellini-7.5 Was our best player in defense IMO.Did everything good...I`m happy we have him and I hope he stays CB forever.

Grygera-6.5 Also did very good considering how he did so far.He`s improving I guess and I hope he always plays like this.

Sali-6 Well not much and did some terrible mistakes

Camo-7.5 He was great today!He owned in middle and had very good passes.

Sissoko-7.5 I`m so happy that we bought him.Real fighter and true warrior.He destroyed their middle all the way.Forza MOMO!

Nedved-7 Great.He did very well tonight and I hope he`s not injured.We still need him badly in middle.

Del Piero-8 Perfect...He was awesome tonight and he OWNED their defense,especially that clown Materazzi!Perfect pass to Trez and over all great match from Il Capitano and he`s my MOM even tho he missed some very good chances but let`s be far,if there wasn`t him we wouldn`t win this one.

Trezeguet-6.5 Well invisible but he did scored back then.Typical Trez

-----

Ranieri-7 Did everything good tbh and no bad things to say I guess

subs- /

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
I am enjoying this moment. But I guess im the only one here who would have liked to see Inter lose 1-4, because that was VERY possible.

With this victory, we will have to read tomorrows papers about how Camos goal was offside, and hear to all the fans about how we won by a non-legit goal.

Think outside the box.
u mean 1-5/6

missed opportunities

1) alex's run into the box from the right (after leaving that rank s**thound for dead) that he hit at the keeper & trezeguet nearly finished off

2) the series of 1-2's that had that jacka** spining like a top only for alex to slam the ball straight at the keeper again

3) when he broke in from the left & shuda squared to david

4?) when camo broke through & was hauled down by those cynical bastards....i think it's safe to say that wuda be number 6

good win still tho

:ultra: FORZA JUVE :ultra:

Jul 26, 2007
All the team was so great, CAMORANESI fantastic runs, SISSOKO tackling with his heart, NEDVED running and running, giving ALL, with blood in his nose but running, TREZEGUET doing a greattttt goal, BUFFON saving absolutely all, ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO making good passes and moves, the capitano is just magic, RANIERI doing good things, even MOLINARO played a very well game, CHIELLINI solid and great. JUST CONGRATS ALL THE TEAM!!! :scudetto:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)