Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
ok .. i guess we'll see a great match .. i can see from the live warm up that our old guard have that determined look in their eyes .. though Buffon looks as usual COLD eyes smile .. somehow i feel that Momo isn't feeling the weight of this game ..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
somehow i feel that Momo isn't feeling the weight of this game ..
That's great if it's true.
Players like him have the habbit of losing it and getting red cards when they play ultra important matches.
It will be great if it's just another match for him.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Woooohooo Total OWNAGE!!

We could have buried this half way through the second half, it should have been at least 3-0 if not 5-0! Class match by DP although lacking the finishing, but he totally Pwned Materazzi! Ahh the look on Matrix's face!!

That last chance where DP and Trez played around with (burdisso?) was so nerve recking! I kept shouting fuck for like half a minute and half way through that I went all Hulkumania on my shirt and ripped it off straight of my chest! Luckily it wasn't a Juve jersey! Congrats you all!!

I wish we were there! That was the original plan. Shouldn't we have gone Jack? :(

:bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf:

Jul 2, 2006
Biz sikmekten bıktık siz siktirmeye doymadınız be!!!

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorza Juve:bigscarf:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)