Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (4 Viewers)

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #183
    Matrix: Thanks,Trez!
    Saturday 22 March, 2008

Marco Materazzi stirred up tension ahead of tonight’s battle with Juventus. “David Trezeguet made me win a World Cup, I adore him!”

The Inter defender was asked for his opinion after Trezeguet said he hoped Roma would win the Scudetto.

“Considering what David gave me on July 9, 2006 in Berlin, I accept anything,” grinned the Italy international.

Trezeguet missed the decisive spot-kick in the penalty shoot-out between France and the Azzurri in the World Cup Final.

“If I am world champion then I owe it to his missed penalty, so how could I possibly be upset over a comment? Besides, I really respect him and consider it scandalous Raymond Domenech has frozen him out of the France squad.”

Materazzi is one of the symbols of Inter and so this clash with Juve in the wake of the Calciopoli scandal has special meaning.

“I have always considered them a strong side that inevitably motivates opponents to do well. The year I left Perugia there was talk of Juve’s interest, but I had already chosen Inter. I knew sooner or later they’d get back to winning ways and at the time that really was a gamble.”

Matrix is gearing up for Euro 2008, but he sees the future of the Nazionale in the hands of a Bianconeri player, Giorgio Chiellini.

“Like me, he is someone who came from the streets and to get where he is today worked himself ragged. The trouble is that people like Chiellini need to work twice as hard to get sporting and economic recognition.”

Materazzi has often achieved recognition for the wrong reasons and his dismissal against Liverpool proved costly in the Champions League.

Having said that, Inter have a poor disciplinary record this season with 10 red cards in all competition.

“I do not exclude that Inter may well be too physical, similar to Fabio Capello’s Juventus, but the fact remains that especially in the Champions League we have been extremely unlucky.

“If I was silly at Anfield – as being booked I should have been more careful – I don’t understand why Philippe Mexes’ dismissal against us was considered 'rushed’ by the media and Roma.

“Either the Frenchman was also silly or my red card was also rushed. Make your minds up.”

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Yeah, to me he's much more of a threat than any other inter players even that guy with big nose
    I agree with you and Bozi. Cruz seems to be the greatest threat, by far.

I wonder what will our solution be. In previous 3 matches against Inter Legrottaglie had his worst matches of the season, being owned by both Cruz and Ballotelli.
    So maybe we should put Chiellini on Cruz this time and play 2 men on Zlatan all the time (Legro+one of the full backs) ?

Btw, probably Dule already reported this, but in case someone didn't see it :

Matrix: Thanks,Trez!
    Saturday 22 March, 2008

Marco Materazzi stirred up tension ahead of tonight’s battle with Juventus. “David Trezeguet made me win a World Cup, I adore him!”

The Inter defender was asked for his opinion after Trezeguet said he hoped Roma would win the Scudetto.

“Considering what David gave me on July 9, 2006 in Berlin, I accept anything,” grinned the Italy international.

Trezeguet missed the decisive spot-kick in the penalty shoot-out between France and the Azzurri in the World Cup Final.

“If I am world champion then I owe it to his missed penalty, so how could I possibly be upset over a comment? Besides, I really respect him and consider it scandalous Raymond Domenech has frozen him out of the France squad.”

Materazzi is one of the symbols of Inter and so this clash with Juve in the wake of the Calciopoli scandal has special meaning.

“I have always considered them a strong side that inevitably motivates opponents to do well. The year I left Perugia there was talk of Juve’s interest, but I had already chosen Inter. I knew sooner or later they’d get back to winning ways and at the time that really was a gamble.”

Matrix is gearing up for Euro 2008, but he sees the future of the Nazionale in the hands of a Bianconeri player, Giorgio Chiellini.

“Like me, he is someone who came from the streets and to get where he is today worked himself ragged. The trouble is that people like Chiellini need to work twice as hard to get sporting and economic recognition.”

Materazzi has often achieved recognition for the wrong reasons and his dismissal against Liverpool proved costly in the Champions League.

Having said that, Inter have a poor disciplinary record this season with 10 red cards in all competition.

“I do not exclude that Inter may well be too physical, similar to Fabio Capello’s Juventus, but the fact remains that especially in the Champions League we have been extremely unlucky.

“If I was silly at Anfield – as being booked I should have been more careful – I don’t understand why Philippe Mexes’ dismissal against us was considered ‘rushed’ by the media and Roma.

“Either the Frenchman was also silly or my red card was also rushed. Make your minds up.”

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Does anybody know on which channels they'll show the game?
    Sport TV portugal
    Sky Calcio
    TV4 Plus (sweden)
    SuperSport 1
    C+Deporte 1
    (C+Sport (France
    Premiere Sport CL10
    RAI International 3
    Sport 2 HU
    Mediaset Premium 1
    Digit ALB
    jazeera +1
    C+Sport (Denmark)
    C+Sport (Finland)
    C+Sport (Norway)
    Sport 1 CZ
    Sport 1 NL
    OBN (Bosnia and Hercegovina)
    Sport Klub (Slovenija)
    TV Avala (Serbia)
    SKY Calcio
    Boom Sport (Romania
    Here's what I've found.
    TV Channels showing the Inter versus Juventus match on Saturday. Mar. 22nd, @ 19:30hrs BST : -

Al Jazeera Sport +1
    Boom Sport One
    C+ Futbol
    C+ Sport 1 (D/F/N only)
    C+ Sport (France)
    C+ Sport (Poland)
    DigitAlb SuperSport 1
    ESPN +
    Kanal 24
    Mediaset Calcio 1
    Meridiano TV
    OBN BiH
    RAI International 3 Africa
    Sky Calcio 1
    Sport 1 (Ned)
    Sport 1 (Ukr)
    Sport 1 (Cze)
    Sport 1 (Hun) Delayed showing @ 23.15hrs BST
    Sport 2 (Hun)
    Sport TV1
    SportKlub (Slovenia)
    SuperSport 1 [Hellas]
    TV Avala
    TV4+
    TV7 Bulgaria

Bet365: -

http://www.bet365.com/home/LiveStreaming/LiveStreaming.asp?langid=1

Bet365: -
    Satuday 22/3/2008 ko @ 19.30hrs BST
    Inter versus Juventus

MyP2P Streams: -

Inter versus Juventus ko @ 19.30hrs BST
    http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=8606&part=sports
    it probably would have taken less time to list the channels that AREN'T showing this game !! :)

Possible formations

Inter-Juventus (ore 20.30)

INTER (4-3-1-2): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Burdisso, Materazzi, Chivu; Vieira, Cambiasso, Zanetti; Jimenez; Ibrahimovic, Cruz

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Buffon; Zebina, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Molinaro; Salihamidzic, Sissoko, Camoranesi, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet

Arbitro: Farina di Novi Ligure.
    I saw this lineup and formation last night on "Total Italian football", and I think RUINeri is a fucking IDIOT !!!

Why is Brazzo starting ?? This chump will give the forwards NO service, and he cant cross the ball, or even dribble for that matter

And why the fuck is Molinaro starting over Grygera ?? Do we need to even go over this AGAIN ??

Asshole will never learn...which is why we lose today :sick:

My lineup would have been-

Buffon
    Zebina Legro Chellini Grygera
    Camo Sissoko Tiago
    Neddy
    DP Trez

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    I damn my luck.
    Waiting for this match for so long and i have to go to a wedding tonight. I'll miss the second half.
    Agrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhh

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I damn my luck.
    Waiting for this match for so long and i have to go to a wedding tonight. I'll miss the second half.
    dont sweat it...I can tell you exactly whats going to happen

hint- you'll have a better time at the wedding

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #193
    I damn my luck.
    Dude, I wouldn't go to no wedding in such a game even if it was my wedding :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)