Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (2 Viewers)

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
If Molinaro has a better rating than half of our team then you know this is crap.

I don't know why you guys are so pessimistic. If Ranieri fields our strongest eleven and makes the right subs we will do fine.........oh wait Fuck!!!!!
those ratings dont mean shit, we all know we havent got the strongest of squads and we dont some Gazzetta ratings to proove it.. If we are to win this game Ranieri needs to get it right from the start & hope to god our champions produce as i have a feeling it will Del Piero's game

MadballJuve

Oct 8, 2007
Lets pray for 3 points, if not then for a Zlatan broken nose.
It will take more work to break that nose than te win the game!

I'm always in favour of a 4-3-3 formation and against Inter, it's not different.

Buffon
Zebina - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Grygera
Camoranesi - Sissoko - Nedved
Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Del Piero

It's going to be the match of Trezeguet.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did anyone notice yesterday when Chiellini had the ball in opponents box and how clumsy he reacted ?
Well, that's Chiellini as a LB for you. He's a world class Cb and has all the characteristics a great centre back has, but he's clumsy as a LB when he runs with the ball. He doesn't have the speed, he can't cross well, he can't make a dribbling even if his life depends on it and he's not comfortable with the ball at his feet. Actually, Giorgio has all the characteristics of an awful left back.
Molinaro is a very bad left back but he's better LB than Chiellini. And in this i strongly believe.

Put Birindelli, or Hasan or Grygera as a LB if you don't want Molinaro there, but don't put Chiellini on the left side !
We lose both on the left side and both in central defense if we put Chiellini as a LB.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

I'm always in favour of a 4-3-3 formation and against Inter, it's not different.

Buffon

not too bad but too attacking IMO. I'd start Iaquinta on the bench and throw Tiago into a central midfield slot slightly more foward than Sissoko with Nedved & Camo on the wings with ofcourse Alex & Trez up front.. I wouldnt be suprised if we see Nocerino again

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Did anyone notice yesterday when Chiellini had the ball in opponents box and how clumsy he reacted ?
Well, that's Chiellini as a LB for you. He's a world class Cb and has all the characteristics a great centre back has, but he's clumsy as a LB when he runs with the ball. He doesn't have the speed, he can't cross well, he can't make a dribbling even if his life depends on it and he's not comfortable with the ball at his feet. Actually, Giorgio has all the characteristics of an awful left back.
Molinaro is a very bad left back but he's better LB than Chiellini. And in this i strongly believe.

Put Birindelli, or Hasan or Grygera as a LB if you don't want Molinaro there, but don't put Chiellini on the left side !
We lose both on the left side and both in central defense if we put Chiellini as a LB.
:tup: couldn't agree more

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
MY prediction for Inter's game...
3:0...Thay are going to kick our butt's...Some one said that will be Treze's night...Ye right, who will get the ball up front??? Legro and Chiellini??... with RUINERI's English tactic "kick and rush" or "high ball city"...Hi will start like this:
4-5-1..."just keeping it safe", right "MR.Thinekfart"...He is scared like a little baby if we don't scoor in first 20 to 30 min....So maybe Sali will start for Nedved in DM position...

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Nocerino - Sissoko
Camo - - - - - - - - - - - - Nedved
Del Piero

Tzegeuet

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Agreed, except the Chellini-Molinaro comaprison part...
How could Molinaro be a better LB than Chiellini?!!! he is quicker yes, but overall, Chiellini still far better LB than that kid Molinaro.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
look for a sub-par performance by Juve playing the wrong formation with continuous long-balls, and the ref to award SHINTER with an unbelievably dubious penalty in the dying minutes of the game

SHINTER 1 Juve 0

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Farina the ref:faq2:
He refereed our game with Fiorentina on 2nd March. Surely it's too early for him to referee one of our games again? I thought that there had to be a certain length of time in between refereeing teams so that you're not having the same referee officiating your match for several weeks - (2/3 months apart)

Here's the logos for the opening post: -

Versus

Nice one, Turk!

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Belardi
Birindelli-Grygera-Legro-Molinaro
Nocerino-Tiago-Sissoko-Salihamidzic
Palladino-D`Antoni.

This formation would kick some asses.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #55

Buffon

:lol2:

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
    He refereed our game with Fiorentina on 2nd March. Surely it's too early for him to referee one of our games again? I thought that there had to be a certain length of time in between refereeing teams so that you're not having the same referee officiating your match for several weeks - (2/3 months apart)
    I dont know, but sports.it says Farina will be the ref.

Inter-Juve, arbitra Farina
    20 03 2008

http://www.sports.it/it/cmc/calcio/200812/cmc_120569.html

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We'll play a very good match, you'll see !
    Maybe we'll lose it, but i'm sure we won't be as bad as we were in some of the previous matches.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    look for a sub-par performance by Juve playing the wrong formation with continuous long-balls, and the ref to award SHINTER with an unbelievably dubious penalty in the dying minutes of the game

SHINTER 1 Juve 0
    i'm with you on this one Vin, but i feel like its gonna be a bad day for us >> 2-0 inter puts it on us without protection.

Jul 2, 2006
    Nicola RIZZOLI

25th week Juventus-Torino
    29th week Empoli-Juventus

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    Trez: We can beat Inter
    Thursday 20 March, 2008

Juventus striker David Trezeguet insists that the Old Lady won’t settle for a draw at Inter this weekend and has shrugged off Raymond Domenech’s latest snub.

The Cadetti champions face a daunting test against the leaders at San Siro, but Trezeguet is excited rather than scared and fiercely determined.

“We are going to San Siro to win,” the French international bellowed. “We have nothing to lose.

“There is always a rivalry and at the moment we are feeling it even more. We will find ourselves up against the leaders and they have players of the highest level.

“However, we will put them under pressure because we are Juve and we want to strike a big blow for our fans.

“It would be great to reopen the title race and it would have a special taste after Calciopoli. After everything that has happened, I would rather Roma won the Scudetto.”

The 16-goal hitman and his teammates looked worryingly short of ideas at Empoli last night, but Trez has already put the 0-0 draw behind him.

“There are games when you don’t manage the situation well,” he explained.

“We know that we aren’t having a great spell and we need to get back to our best and play more attacking football, like Juventus should.

“But all in all we are having a great season and we have shown that we can be a very competitive side, but when you play for Juventus you always want more.

“At the moment we are looking behind us because Inter and Roma have a little more.

“Of course it will take time to close the gap to Inter, but I’m also hoping that we can add new players like we did last year.”

Despite his prolific form in Serie A, Trezeguet has again been left out of the French national side.

“I think that Domenech has made his decisions for Euro 2008,” he roared.

“I am not part of the project but I don’t want to make a drama out of it. I respect the Coach’s choices and I will look forward and try and do my best for Juve.

“I don’t feel that Domenech has faith in me and there are players who are better suited to his style of play. Mentally, I am ready to stop playing for the national side.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)