[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jun 13, 2007
Juve are the weaker squad. There's not much Ranieri could have done about that, barring starting Marchionni, he didn't do anything wrong.

When you have a team like Inter, any coach in the world will seem like a genius. Mancini would have won this game as well. We were incompetent, they have better quality players. Enough said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I cant stand watching Nedved anymore! Definitely the worst player on the pitch. All he did when given the ball, was to pass to Molinaro or lose the ball to opponents. Horrible!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
they had defenders that could pressure us and attack...thats a major difference between our team and mourinhos. Its not so much about being out foxed by another coach, ranieri just outfoxed himself by not starting Camo or getting him in sooner OR maybe dare i say sub Gio for neddy...

Hell, did iaquinta touch the ball AT ALL? he should have came on for marchisio instead of amarui.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

I cant stand watching Nedved anymore! Definitely the worst player on the pitch. All he did when he given the ball, was to pass to Molinaro or loss the ball to opponents. Horrible!
he's turning into our most frustrating player (excluding molinaro) the guy had 1 good game and everyone was talking about him being offered a new contract....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We are a weaker squad because some morons at the helm decided to waste money and not improve the positions that were begging to be improved. We did fine last year against Inter, but that's due to individual resilience. We rely on our top players to step up and provide us with the goods, it's obvious, so I'm sorry to say that is the bane of our situation. Ranieri is the bane, more accurately. Just imagine of our players upheld their good form along with good team chemistry.

Waste all the money you want though. Buy more DM's. Disregard the left-back slot. Who cares.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
why the hell do our players get injured so fucking easily. We had no damn creativity ffs. Ranieri would have been better of going for broke and just chucking on giovinco in that spot.
Give me zanetti back doctor arseholes.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
We loss Camo, Zanetti, and Trez tonight from last year starting line up
Nedved and Grygera also not play as well as last year against Inter

Still don't like Ranieri tactics
too devensive, not much players movement and creativity to attack

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Ranieri had one big disadvantage tonight, compared to Mourinho.
Everything about our team was known. Due to all these injuries, even the starting XI were more or less known.

In the last week we all followed Gazzetta's predictions about Inter's starting XI and every day we could see a different formation. Mourinho has so many quality players at his disposal that it's impossible to predict anything.
We could see a 4-3-3 with Mancini and Quaresma on the wings in attack, we could see a combative 4-4-2, or even the 4-1-4-1 predicted by Gazzetta today.
Inter aren't Siena so we could play our game, without caring about their tactics. In order to set the tactics right, Ranieri had to have some clue what to expect. But it wasn't possible.

For Mourinho it was easier. He knew everything about us.

Now, we can blame this to the injuries or to poor mercato, but what i said did play a role in tonight's match.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
to be honest i expected this loss, for the first time, don't blame Ranieri. Tiago got inuried in the opening min. Nedved was off today and playing Gio is out of question. our attack went missing. Sissoko did what he could alone facing a powerful inter MF. legro had aso a ba night. so if Ranieri had to sub he should have like 6 subs and bring in players that he really don't have. this is the kind of gmes that we really need Poulsen and an inform Camo and Buffon

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
And so the nagging maggots come out to play again... you were awfully quiet for the last weeks?

This was a typical 0-0 game between two giants and that's where it was heading if it wasn't for that joke of a goal. Sure, Inter were clearly the better team but we weren't struggeling to keep a draw today and Manninger was fully stretched only once. They caught us on a bad day though after a run of great matches and were still lucky to get away with all points on their home ground. This hurts atm but will be forgotten pretty quickly, imo. People drawing conclusions about Morinhou brilliance today :)lol:) or Inter being the superior side by far need to relax.

Inter really have a few serious douchebags on their squad. Players like Muntari and Matterazi lack the class and dignity that people like Alex, Gigi, Chiello and Legro (could basically name the whole team) continuously prove worthy of. Ali Muntaris ridiculous antics after he tackled down Marchionni was uncalled for and made my blood boil for the one and only time this game actually.

Let's get back on winning track. Forza Juve Sempre.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
no one criticized raneri for starting neddy over gio when we were winning and now since we lost everyone starts pointing the finger at him. There's nothing more raneri could of done, his only mistake was not starting cammo. But cammo is just coming off an injury and marchionni has been playing really well. Raneri's hand was forced when tiago had to come off injured in the 3rd minute.

If manninger would of stuck out his foot and made that save we wouldn't be talking about this because the game probably would've ended in a tie. Grygera and manninger got caught ball watching, and that's unacceptable. Especially in a game like this.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
im so upset and angry right now, it was a bullshit goal manninger should of done better. we looked tired, camo shouldve started and it was stupid subbing amauri for iaq as the strikers werent the problem the problem was getting the ball to them he shouldve taken neddy of for gio.

i will commend marchisio and sissoko and chiellini for a good performance

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
We've never been the most creative side but we've always made up for it with hard work and spirit. Tonight, Inter's players were stronger, faster, harder working and more determined. They beat us at our own game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We've never been the most creative side but we've always made up for it with hard work and spirit. Tonight, Inter's players were stronger, faster, harder working and more determined. They beat us at our own game.
Yup. It felt like we've been beaten by Capello's Juve.
I don't remember when was the last time a team defended so well against us. We needed a binocular to see their goal.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Damn it!I just came back from a wedding.I was able to watch the game on my laptop with W-Lan.Everybody was partying while I was sitting there with my headphons watching on a small betfair screen.That was extremely sexy until Muntari's goal.I thought Manninger could have at least tried to save that shot instead of relying on the linesman.Other than that he was OK.

I can't understand how Camoranesi was left out again.I didn't believe my eyes when I saw Marchionni on the pitch.Marchionni is a fine player and all but c'mon Camoranesi is twice the player he is.I don't see a single reason why Ranieri left him out in favour of Marchionni.Anyone who saw Greece- Italy should know that Camoranesi was the best player on the pitch and he looked pretty fit to me.Is there a personal probem with Ranieri?

It's really painful to lose against these cvnts,but we just can't compete with their squad,even if everybody is fit.We just had the chance to win by fighting,but we didn't do that unfortunately.Anyway,I can't wait for the sweet Vendetta at the Olimpico.

Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)