[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;1812301 said:
Again, one should never be too disappointed with an Away loss to a rival.
i think i'm more disappointed and frightened because i've never seen our team play like they did today in a the context of a big game. i don't think the season is over or we lost the scudetto, but this does raise the question of the preparation of our players and the tactics of our coaching.

you and i both know that we are much better than what was on the field of san siro today.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
you know what the funny thing is? they will talk about tonights match calling inter lucky,favoured,cheats, and that juve were the better side, or still. in contension to win everything.
sad but true, its very misguiding and its just blinding them from seeing what we r really lacking in terms of much need creativity and a proper full backs who can add more to our pace and game play. i hope this serves as a wake up call and better judgement before they ramble on ahead of derbies. at the end of the day i understand all of us hate inter more than ever but its not wise to speak out until u r really do the job on the pitch were it really counts.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Unfortunately for us, the only person who can pass the ball in midfield got injured, so we were left with the same old hit and hope passing that will get squashed by good teams.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
chiellini didn't make the error, that was legro
it was chiellini, he went too close to legro and then allowed stankovic the space - it was on the left hand side of the centre where stankovic broke through, chiellini's position. He got back to make a recovery but if it hadn't have been for moli slowing stank down he wouldnt have had a chance and we would have been 1-0 down

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
sad but true, its very misguiding and its just blinding them from seeing what we r really lacking in terms of much need creativity and a proper full backs who can add more to our pace and game play. i hope this serves as a wake up call and better judgement before they ramble on ahead of derbies. at the end of the day i understand all of us hate inter more than ever but its not wise to speak out until u r really do the job on the pitch were it really counts.
funny how we hardly talked up our chances against madrid and see what happened, the arrogance kicked it at the wrong time, when playing inter. the midweek internationals didnt help us in terms of getting the squad together properly to prepare for it

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hate moaning but I think somehow this game needed Zanetti.
No kidding ? :D
Of course it needed Zanetti mate. And if not Zanetti, we needed at least Poulsen.

The only way to beat this Inter is with a creative and technical team, that has good defensive midfielders (Seedorf-Kaka-Ronaldinho + Gattuso-Ambrosini or Flamini) or with a combative, strong and powerful wariors.

Since we don't have a good mix of creative and combative players, what we needed tonight were more muscles. We needed Camoranesi instead of Marchionni (this was a mistake done by Ranieri) and we needed a much stronger player than Marchisio.
Zanetti is tough and he has great vision. He was painfully needed tonight.

Grygera also had a poor game and he was outmuscled way too many times. Maybe even here a change could have came handy. Mellberg instead of the Czech might have been a good choice.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Unfortunately for us, the only person who can pass the ball in midfield got injured, so we were left with the same old hit and hope passing that will get squashed by good teams.
i'm not saying that with tiago in the game it would've been different. but i will say that our MF sucked donkey nuts today. the flanks were defended extremely well by inter, not that having marchionni/grygera and neddo/moli on the flannks helped us anymore

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
No kidding ? :D
Of course it needed Zanetti mate. And if not Zanetti, we needed at least Poulsen.

The only way to beat this Inter is with a creative and technical team, that has good defensive midfielders (Seedorf-Kaka-Ronaldinho + Gattuso-Ambrosini or Flamini) or with a combative, strong and powerful wariors.

Since we don't have a good mix of creative and combative players, what we needed tonight were more muscles. We needed Camoranesi instead of Marchionni (this was a mistake done by Ranieri) and we needed a much stronger player than Marchisio.
Zanetti is tough and he has great vision. He was painfully needed tonight.

Grygera also had a poor game and he was outmuscled way too many times. Maybe even here a change could have came handy. Mellberg instead of the Czech might have been a good choice.
Thats what I meant. We needed someone with his quality for tonight. Passing, controlling the game, knowing when to cross when not.... etc.

nasser

Dec 12, 2005
it was chiellini, he went too close to legro and then allowed stankovic the space - it was on the left hand side of the centre where stankovic broke through, chiellini's position. He got back to make a recovery but if it hadn't have been for moli slowing stank down he wouldnt have had a chance and we would have been 1-0 down
I thought you meant legro error in zlatan one on one with manninger in the first half, my bad

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Too bad we wasted money during the summer.

I still maintain that Poulsen was a BS transfer that could have been spent elsewhere, so we'll see how that turns out. I like Poulsen as a player and all, but really, that money should have been allocated somewhere else but the sheep here will defend it.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Too bad we wasted money during the summer.

I still maintain that Poulsen was a BS transfer that could have been spent elsewhere, so we'll see how that turns out. I like Poulsen as a player and all, but really, that money should have been allocated somewhere else but the sheep here will defend it.
yep...we got Marchisio/Zanetti for that holding MF role, we should have been looking for an AMF or a replacement for Nedved

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Probably not, but maybe some of you changed their opinion about Stankovic?

There is a reason why Mourinho decided to keep him and to play him all the time, there is a reason why we wanted him and there is a reason why all our stars said how Stankovic is a great player who will be loved by the fans the moment he starts playing for Juve.
Imo, their best player tonight. Sublime passes, faught all the time, ran all the time, won so many balls and very good distribution.
Just what we were missing in midfield tonight.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Probably not, but maybe some of you changed their opinion about Stankovic?

There is a reason why Mourinho decided to keep him and to play him all the time, there is a reason why we wanted him and there is a reason why all our stars said how Stankovic is a great player who will be loved by the fans the moment he starts playing for Juve.
Imo, their best player tonight. Sublime passes, faught all the time, ran all the time, won so many balls and very good distribution.
Just what we were missing in midfield tonight.
i've always liked stank, he is one of the more talented foreign players in serie a. i had no objections if we did acquire him earlier in autumn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)