[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
swag said:
I'm not so fatalistic. We are the weaker side. Inter has money coming out of every orifice and pore in the organization. They are physically tougher, taller, stronger, faster, and more intimidating. They also played at home.

And while they arguably should have won 2-0 or 3-0, we made it interesting for good chunks of the match.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of taking points back at the Stadio Olimpico. So losing 1-0 to Inter in the San Siro is hardly shameful. We've done far worse than that with our Scudetto-winning squads.
The sound of reason as usual greg.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
We've lost the Scudetto after 13 games :tup:

Impressive, I didn't think we could do that in the first half of the season with 6 points separating Inter and us.
belive it or not but we won't win it....we haven't even one bloody fullback.... grygera and molinaro are shit let's face it... neddy is way past his prime... marchisio is no juve material and marchionni should be killed for such a performance...
why didn't he put gio in... why didn't camo play from the beginning?
why don't we just get rid of all our fullbacks

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Ref was poor again tonight touch the Gypsy and he dives and dives and dives and dives...............

Tiago injury was a setback and nedved was given no support - he cannot take on maicon and Stankovic himself.

Back on track next weekend against Reggina before we beat Zenit on Tuesday to confirm 1st place in the champions league group.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Our players tried hard, but they have an imbecile above them who doesn't know how to manipulate matches in our favor.

Giovinco should have came on, but what's it matter, the team can't pass anyway.

The same problems I have worried about all this long are still occurring. The team simply can't pass and we rely on Del Piero far too much, and the defense we have is overrated. Grygera and Molinaro should be offloaded and Gallas should purchased. Even if we have two Sissokos out there, our defense would still be overrated and let in embarrassing goals. You can stack the midfield with four DM's if you want, but the opposition will still find a way to score with fullbacks such as ours. They are inept defensively, so the DM's carry all the burden.

I can't wait until Ranieri leaves the club. He's just a dotard of a manager, and I'm not saying that just because of the loss today. Ranieri is a toothless, idealess bumbling Mr. Bean and he should go back to Parma where he belongs. I hate him and his dumbass decisions and I will always, always will.
dude please, our players played like a bunch of amateurs. nedved slowed every attack down and then he and moli combined to give the ball away or kill any attack in progress. fair blame goes to the coach but our players didn't come to play.

god only knows how that match did not end 3-0 in favor of inter

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I don't even feel bad because the better team deservedly won this match. Inter have more quality and this time they've shown that, unlike the last time we played at Meazza.
The way they defend is amazing. There were 2 or 3 players whenever one of our guys had the ball.
They played on sheer power tonight and they were stronger than us. Marchisio, Del Piero, Marchionni and few more are too fragile to cope with the strenght of every single player Mourinho put on the field.

As for the goal, i feel Manninger could have saved it if he had Buffon's never say die attitude. Buffon, and Julio Cesar also, is a goalkeeper who will try to save the ball even if he'll see the offside flag. Manninger held his hands up in the air looking for offside. If he concentrated on the play he would have saved that shot.

Zlatan and Adriano were unstoppable tonight. They played great and we were extremely lucky Zlatan is the worst striker in the world regarding easy chances.

I feel we couldn't have done much better against this Inter. The best we could get tonight was 0:0.

Forza Juve no matter what !
am with u man ....... also hoped to see camo from the beginning but that's ranieri .

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I don't even feel bad because the better team deservedly won this match. Inter have more quality and this time they've shown that, unlike the last time we played at Meazza.
The way they defend is amazing. There were 2 or 3 players whenever one of our guys had the ball.
They played on sheer power tonight and they were stronger than us. Marchisio, Del Piero, Marchionni and few more are too fragile to cope with the strenght of every single player Mourinho put on the field.

As for the goal, i feel Manninger could have saved it if he had Buffon's never say die attitude. Buffon, and Julio Cesar also, is a goalkeeper who will try to save the ball even if he'll see the offside flag. Manninger held his hands up in the air looking for offside. If he concentrated on the play he would have saved that shot.

Zlatan and Adriano were unstoppable tonight. They played great and we were extremely lucky Zlatan is the worst striker in the world regarding easy chances.

I feel we couldn't have done much better against this Inter. The best we could get tonight was 0:0.

Forza Juve no matter what !
exactly thats the way it should be whether we won tonight or not.

there is no point to say we could've made things different bec we all know how we could've saved this one. its a shame ranirie did'nt make the right subs but there is still a second leg where it will be a whole lot different.

by the way alen i just realized why u hate milan!! i havea friend who is a milanista who called me right after the goal and let me tell u that i've never been this angry in a while!!!! bunch of wankers :melayyanandmessi:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sissoko and Marchisio played well enough, it was the diagonal balls to Ibra that were killing us...plus the fact that Nedved and Marchionni had an extremely shitty game...2nd half Marchionni was a disaster and we looked completely clueless and unimaginative with nothing down the middle or the right flank

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
dude please, our players played like a bunch of amateurs. nedved slowed every attack down and then he and moli combined to give the ball away or kill any attack in progress. fair blame goes to the coach but our players didn't come to play.

god only knows how that match did not end 3-0 in favor of inter
Nedved shouldn't even be playing. I've maintained that stance for a while now. Giovinco should be playing but Ranieri is just a dotard. I hate him.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not so fatalistic. We are the weaker side. Inter has money coming out of every orifice and pore in the organization. They are physically tougher, taller, stronger, faster, and more intimidating. They also played at home.

And while they arguably should have won 2-0 or 3-0, we made it interesting for good chunks of the match.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of taking points back at the Stadio Olimpico. So losing 1-0 to Inter in the San Siro is hardly shameful. We've done far worse than that with our Scudetto-winning squads.
And should we deserve to defeat Inter in the San Siro? I mean you always never say die as a Juventino, but this club and its players do not deserve to. Flat out. I don't want this board getting all cocky, thinking that their dubious transfer strategy and investments are sufficient to win the silverware this club deserves.

I was surprised that Inter pressed a sort of long-ball strategy, and our offside trap was working for the most part. But it sure made for a lot of nervous moments and goalie reflexes. We were completely made vulnerable on the wings -- and rightly so. It's where our defense is weakest.

Offensively was the big disappointment, however. While we showed decent build-up at times, it was always squandered in a mass of legs and blocked passes and shots as we got close to the Inter box. That is where we truly lost this match today. And my ratings reflect that.

Manninger - 6.5 - Some class reflex moves. But a couple of mental mistakes. Can't fault him for the goal. Sort of have to give him our MOM.

Grygera - 4.5 - Left us exposed on the wing far too often. Did nothing offensively either. Pretty useless.

Legrottaglie - 6 - One huge mistake that fortunately wasn't converted, but otherwise I don't think he was so terrible.

Chiellini - 6 - Last season he came up monstrously in both matches against Zlatan. This one was 50/50.

Molinaro - 5.5 - Not terrible, not great. Covered better than Grygera.

Marchionni - 4.5 - Generally useless.

Marchisio - 6 - I liked his play, even if it was mostly at the defensive end. Some decent crosses too. But we missed Tiago's offensive presence.

Sissoko - 6 - Sure, he didn't offer much for passing, but his challenges were mostly on.

Nedved - 5 - Did not do enough to trigger much of anything in attack.

Del Piero - 5.5 - Caught up in legs too often. Could not operate in closely guarded quarters.

Amauri - 4.5 - Perhaps his worst match as a juventino.

Subs:

Tiago - NR - I'm putting him here instead of as a starter because he was a non-factor.

Camoranesi - 5.5 - Should have done so much more than Marchionni, but only managed a little.

Iaquinta - NR - Zero impact.

Coach:

Ranieri - 5 - Lacked creative ideas to crack Inter, but managed to keep the team mathematically in this match for the most part. And it's not like we're oozing with brilliant subs on the bench. But the absence of Giovinco in situations like this is starting to become criminal.

Aug 17, 2007
Ha. Ha.

-6 ladies.

There goes your winning streak, awww .
la vecchia signora was a league behind you, ladri, and came all the way back to kick your asses. so believe me, 6 points it's really nothing.

by the way:

VAFFANCULO ZLATAN!!

WHAT A LOSER, CAN'T SCORE IN BIG MATCHES

and, of course, adriano is tired shit, mourinho sucks, inter is a bad german team that didn't make any impression for 13 weeks. maybe you laugh now, we'll laugh at the end of the season.

now we need to ged ready to zenit. forget about today as soon as you can guys, just a bad day. nothing happend, still 25 matches to go.

FORZA PANA, AND EVERY OTHER TEAM THAT PLAY AGAINST LA MERDA

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Blaming tonight's referee is such an Interish thing to do.
The ref was great tonight but we were really unlucky to get a ref that allows tough play. He was letting both our and Inter's players to play more tough. He wasn't biased towards Inter at all. Lets not cry and moan.

But like i said, against this Inter, that relies on strenght and power, Rizzoli (i think it was him) wasn't the ref for us.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Our players tried hard, but they have an imbecile above them who doesn't know how to manipulate matches in our favor.

Giovinco should have came on, but what's it matter, the team can't pass anyway.

The same problems I have worried about all this long are still occurring. The team simply can't pass and we rely on Del Piero far too much, and the defense we have is overrated. Grygera and Molinaro should be offloaded and Gallas should purchased. Even if we have two Sissokos out there, our defense would still be overrated and let in embarrassing goals. You can stack the midfield with four DM's if you want, but the opposition will still find a way to score with fullbacks such as ours. They are inept defensively, so the DM's carry all the burden.

I can't wait until Ranieri leaves the club. He's just a dotard of a manager, and I'm not saying that just because of the loss today. Ranieri is a toothless, idealess bumbling Mr. Bean and he should go back to Parma where he belongs. I hate him and his dumbass decisions and I always, always will.
Hope Ranieri can get us Gallas in January.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
IMO, neither Adriano or Ibra turned the game into their hands.... We managed to hold for the entire 70min +...

How we lost the game? Two words, Pavel Marco. They were terrible to say the least. Thats how we lost the match. There are many other reasons but Marco and Pavel were the key to Inters 3points tonight.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Marchionni is probably the most useless player we have. Even more than that inept Molinaro. Seriously, for the love of Allah, please, offload Marchionni and play the fucking right players... the players who can ADD SOMETHING. Fucking pisses me off.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Whilst our consecutive victories brought much needed confidence to the team, it also brought some unwelcome cockiness from the team.

Can't argue with the result. A very, very flat performance from the team. One to forget as the season is long.
and thats what i hate, our arrogance. i miss the modesty we had under lippi, all we do is talk talk talk, gigli - we're the best blah blah. Blanc - we're gona win the treble blah blah. etc... all this hype cost us the league last season and is gona kill us again this season i fear. just wish we cud f*cking sow these mouths up untill the job is done. i dont ever remember under moggi and co bragging about expectations and chances. its a shame that will never change, because i still believe we have a competative squad, its those behind it thats mentally f*cking it up when it matters

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)