[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
I'm not so fatalistic. We are the weaker side. Inter has money coming out of every orifice and pore in the organization. They are physically tougher, taller, stronger, faster, and more intimidating. They also played at home.

And while they arguably should have won 2-0 or 3-0, we made it interesting for good chunks of the match.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of taking points back at the Stadio Olimpico. So losing 1-0 to Inter in the San Siro is hardly shameful. We've done far worse than that with our Scudetto-winning squads.
;agree: well said greg

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Manninger could have saved it easy if he had only tried. It was nowhere near offside ffs :D
Well playing at Siena for so long he got use to hopping for offsides when goals are scored against him,

but the defenders should been there you can't leave someone at the back post unmarked

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
I hope you die of bone cancer. Your club has 50x the Juve budget yet you never win anything (unless your opponents get -points or go to Serie B). All die of cancer I will never celebrate a title on paper omg you are so incredibly stupid that you cant see it.
Enough with the cancer talk man, dont lower yourself to an Interista level. We deserved to lose this game. We'll get our revenge at home.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't even feel bad because the better team deservedly won this match. Inter have more quality and this time they've shown that, unlike the last time we played at Meazza.
The way they defend is amazing. There were 2 or 3 players whenever one of our guys had the ball.
They played on sheer power tonight and they were stronger than us. Marchisio, Del Piero, Marchionni and few more are too fragile to cope with the strenght of every single player Mourinho put on the field.

As for the goal, i feel Manninger could have saved it if he had Buffon's never say die attitude. Buffon, and Julio Cesar also, is a goalkeeper who will try to save the ball even if he'll see the offside flag. Manninger held his hands up in the air looking for offside. If he concentrated on the play he would have saved that shot.

Zlatan and Adriano were unstoppable tonight. They played great and we were extremely lucky Zlatan is the worst striker in the world regarding easy chances.

I feel we couldn't have done much better against this Inter. The best we could get tonight was 0:0.

Forza Juve no matter what !

May 22, 2007
still i think we lost the scudetto tonight...even though it is a bit early but 6 points is to much... cause we will drop some more...
We've lost the Scudetto after 13 games :tup:

Impressive, I didn't think we could do that in the first half of the season with 6 points separating Inter and us.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Our players tried hard, but they have an imbecile above them who doesn't know how to manipulate matches in our favor.

Giovinco should have came on, but what's it matter, the team can't pass anyway.

The same problems I have worried about all this long are still occurring. The team simply can't pass and we rely on Del Piero far too much, and the defense we have is overrated. Grygera and Molinaro should be offloaded and Gallas should purchased. Even if we have two Sissokos out there, our defense would still be overrated and let in embarrassing goals. You can stack the midfield with four DM's if you want, but the opposition will still find a way to score with fullbacks such as ours. They are inept defensively, so the DM's carry all the burden.

I can't wait until Ranieri leaves the club. He's just a dotard of a manager, and I'm not saying that just because of the loss today. Ranieri is a toothless, idealess bumbling Mr. Bean and he should go back to Parma where he belongs. I hate him and his dumbass decisions and I always, always will.

Sep 14, 2003
Whilst our consecutive victories brought much needed confidence to the team, it also brought some unwelcome cockiness from the team.

Can't argue with the result. A very, very flat performance from the team. One to forget as the season is long.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)