[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (7 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Doh!

We didn't deserve points here so I can't complain about ref or something.

Ratings

Maninnger-5.5
Grygera-4
Chiellini-5
Legro-4
Molinaro-4.5
Marchionni-4
Sissoko-5.5 was much better in the first half
Tiago- /
Nedved-4
Del Piero-5.5
Amauri-4.5

Camo-5.5
Marchisio-5
Iaquinta- /

Ranieri-4

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ha. Ha.

-6 ladies.

There goes your winning streak, awww .
thx buddy, now go ream javier and let me know how it was

Nedved was atrociously bad. I reckon this game proved just how old and past it he is. Giovinco should have come on for him.
indeed he was, but then again all of our players were with the exception of chiellini

he was the best player for us next to manninger

Eℓvin;1812131 said:
No big deal, we can't always win in San Siro FFS.

We'll get them back in Turin :ultra:

They're such a lame group tho, lmao :lol:
you're right, i just hope we don't play that bad again against anyone

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
It took us over 80 minutes to create a chance. Enough said.

Nedved and Marchionni were extremely poor. Both offered nothing in attack, and slowed it down considerably.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I'm not so fatalistic. We are the weaker side. Inter has money coming out of every orifice and pore in the organization. They are physically tougher, taller, stronger, faster, and more intimidating. They also played at home.

And while they arguably should have won 2-0 or 3-0, we made it interesting for good chunks of the match.

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of taking points back at the Stadio Olimpico. So losing 1-0 to Inter in the San Siro is hardly shameful. We've done far worse than that with our Scudetto-winning squads.

pavelnedved

official nedved copy
Jul 15, 2006
Not much to talk. We didn't play well, we didn't even look like we want to score after we conceded.

-That was very immature act/move by Manninger. The ball was right next to him and he was raising his hand looking at the ref. Unprofessional in every single aspect.

-Our flanks were not only dead but more like eaten souls. Nedved and Marco from one side having the most awful performance I've seen. Specially Nedved. Molinaro and Grygera doing really bad.

-Legro and Chiellini were off tonight. Specially Legro. I haven't seen him play soo bad, not even during Lippi times.
chiellini was good

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
utterly dreadful, disjointed, marchionni was so f*cking sh*t camo did more in the last 20 mins or so than mm did all game which leads me on to say why leave the camo sub so late?

the loss of tiago was a huge blow, no creative outlet in the middle to distribute the ball effectively enough.

materazzi utterly dirty f*ck should of been at least sent off and back chatting the ref.

more utterly disgusted with the goal conceded, muntari should just drop dead, the dirty fag.

motm manninger without a doubt, kept us in the game throughout

biggest joke - ibra

balon d'or? world class players dont miss 2 one on one chances like that, especially the first one.

what can i say, weeks of looking forward to this and it was a utterly bad performance from midfield to attack, but as i try and say always take the positives out of the game, and that positive goes towards commited defence and goalkeeping.
i don't think ibra deserves biggest joke. nedved ran away with that award

agree 100% nedved has been terrible all season. But we have to face it, he will not be dropped, he wont even be rested
yup

Doh!

We didn't deserve points here so I can't complain about ref or something.

Ratings

Maninnger-5.5
Grygera-4
Chiellini-5
Legro-4
Molinaro-4.5
Marchionni-4
Sissoko-5.5 was much better in the first half
Tiago- /
Nedved-4
Del Piero-5.5
Amauri-4.5

Camo-5.5
Marchisio-5
Iaquinta- /

Ranieri-4
chiellini deserves a 6, he was a beast

mondo1

May 14, 2006
still i think we lost the scudetto tonight...even though it is a bit early but 6 points is to much... cause we will drop some more...

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #933
    Tiago's injury didn't help but I didn't see the anger in our players eyes. Our wing play sucked big time and should focus on that in the mercato. Iaquinta for Amauri didn't do shit. We needed Giovinco to dribble and make Materazzi or Samuel foul him and get another yellow or a free kick for DP.

Next time our incompetent management and players should just shut the fuck up before a game on focus on it instead of making predictions.

Sep 2, 2004
    How Gygrera GETS PAID to play professional football is mind boggling.

Nedved please retire and tell Ranieri not to play you if you dont want to play. Today, he looked like he didnt want to be there.

Finally, Ranieri what does Nedved have on you that you REFUSE to take his old washed up ass out the game? We're down 1:0 with 10-15 minutes to go and he takes off Amauri instead of Nedved. The guy just wastes subs for no reason, Iaquinta made no impact on the game whatsoever. Another thing, all that talk before the game was totally unnecessary. Old Juve let their game on the pitch speak for them.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Tiago's injury didn't help but I didn't see the anger in our players eyes. Our wing play sucked big time and should focus on that in the mercato. Iaquinta for Amauri didn't do shit. We needed Giovinco to dribble and make Materazzi or Samuel foul him and get another yellow or a free kick for DP.

Next time our incompetent management and players should just shut the fuck up before a game on focus on it instead of making predictions.
    very true...too much talk before this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)