[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok so first things first, it was a hugely disappointing performance and obviously a rubbish result but we should at least TRY to look at this objectively.

we have so far exceeded expectations this season, this does not ruin our season and a 1-0 defeat certainly does not rule us out of the title race. however the manner of our performance was worrying, we looked second to Inter all over the park and tbh this shows that we are still some way off of the level that we all are accustomed to from Juve over the years.
reinforcements are needed if we are to be serious challengers i am afraid

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Look at them cancer idiots like they won the CL FOOLS I hope they all die in the bus trip to Turin when somebody throws a grenade in the bus.
were all upset and angry but dont be an idiot about things, they are entitled to celebrate, they completely outplayed their bitter rivals and deserved to win, we should be angry at ourselves

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Nedved was atrociously bad. I reckon this game proved just how old and past it he is. Giovinco should have come on for him.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Losing 1-0 replace one striker for another, not much sense in it, but we should be use to it but now how many times has Ranieri done something like that

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Depressing! Very awful match...did we have even once chance?

Oh and Maninnger, it ain't over until its over. Just throw yourself at the ball already!!

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Amauri <> Iaquinta. There is no improvement in that sub.
Where the fuck is Giovinco Ranieri? Lets prepare ourself for another ''crisis'' if he keeps relying on the old guard. WE NEED SOME FRESH BLOOD, the old ones cannot carry us trough everything. What a fool.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
utterly dreadful, disjointed, marchionni was so f*cking sh*t camo did more in the last 20 mins or so than mm did all game which leads me on to say why leave the camo sub so late?

the loss of tiago was a huge blow, no creative outlet in the middle to distribute the ball effectively enough.

materazzi utterly dirty f*ck should of been at least sent off and back chatting the ref.

more utterly disgusted with the goal conceded, muntari should just drop dead, the dirty fag.

motm manninger without a doubt, kept us in the game throughout

biggest joke - ibra

balon d'or? world class players dont miss 2 one on one chances like that, especially the first one.

what can i say, weeks of looking forward to this and it was a utterly bad performance from midfield to attack, but as i try and say always take the positives out of the game, and that positive goes towards commited defence and goalkeeping.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Our whole damn team sucked today. The passion wasn't there at all! Bless Manninger for saving us pretty much the entire game but what-the-hell was that?!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not much to talk. We didn't play well, we didn't even look like we want to score after we conceded.

-That was very immature act/move by Manninger. The ball was right next to him and he was raising his hand looking at the ref. Unprofessional in every single aspect.

-Our flanks were not only dead but more like eaten souls. Nedved and Marco from one side having the most awful performance I've seen. Specially Nedved. Molinaro and Grygera doing really bad.

-Legro and Chiellini were off tonight. Specially Legro. I haven't seen him play soo bad, not even during Lippi times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)