[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (8 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 26, 2004
Today I dream we played Inter in CL final, game ended 3-0 to Juve with goals coming from Del Piero, Nedved and an incredible free kick by Giovinco (I know it was a dream but they replay the goal 4 or 5 times because it was really amaizing).

So, I'll go with a Juve win :cool:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I am a little worry about Manninger.The guy is doing just fine,but with Gigi I am so safe.He is one and only.No other on the planet.It will be like this: Sissoko to Camo,Camo pass to Amauri from the right side,Amauri torn the net.End.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I am a little worry about Manninger.The guy is doing just fine,but with Gigi I am so safe.He is one and only.No other on the planet.It will be like this: Sissoko to Camo,Camo pass to Amauri from the right side,Amauri torn the net.End.
dont worry about manninger, if he can outshine the so called worlds best gk twice (casillas) then julio cesar is no problem, its julio cesar who has problems

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Elkann snubs Inter system Saturday 22 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus patron John Elkann fired up the rivalry ahead of tonight's game by noting, “Inter are not the club to set a good example.”

The Derby d'Italia will be the first real Scudetto battle between these sides since the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, when two Scudetti were stripped and handed to the Nerazzurri.

Ever since there have been questions over which club best represents the future of Italian football and Elkann knows who he is betting on.

“We are convinced that the cost of running the club cannot be more than 80 per cent of the income. For example, Manchester United run at 55 per cent,” said the FIAT chief.

“This is why it is necessary to develop our finances in a different way. History shows that you cannot necessarily buy a Scudetto by spending lots of money.

“For this reason, Inter are not the club to set a good example, but we certainly prefer to follow the model set by Manchester United and Lyon.”

Channel 4

At least Man Utd spend money you fuckin cheap skate!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Elkann snubs Inter system Saturday 22 November, 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus patron John Elkann fired up the rivalry ahead of tonight's game by noting, “Inter are not the club to set a good example.”

The Derby d'Italia will be the first real Scudetto battle between these sides since the Calciopoli scandal of 2006, when two Scudetti were stripped and handed to the Nerazzurri.

Ever since there have been questions over which club best represents the future of Italian football and Elkann knows who he is betting on.

“We are convinced that the cost of running the club cannot be more than 80 per cent of the income. For example, Manchester United run at 55 per cent,” said the FIAT chief.

“This is why it is necessary to develop our finances in a different way. History shows that you cannot necessarily buy a Scudetto by spending lots of money.

“For this reason, Inter are not the club to set a good example, but we certainly prefer to follow the model set by Manchester United and Lyon.”

Channel 4

At least Man Utd spend money you fuckin cheap skate!
then again we dont go blow 17 mill on a canadian bacon fryer who is constantly injured and hasnt played in over 2 years

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
dont worry about manninger, if he can outshine the so called worlds best gk twice (casillas) then julio cesar is no problem, its julio cesar who has problems
You damn right.I just want to say that I feel more comfortable with king Gigi,thats all.Manninger is just doing fine.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Yes, U made great video. Im video editor, or better to say used to be on MC and FCP. Ur timing was right, shame about quality..

Question for you..I have tons of Juve game's on DVD's but on CPRM discs. Can PC read CPRM, so that i could convert to QT format as i use only mac's?

I am asking as i could in that case make sooooo nice H264 videos of Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)