[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
National Team or not, his ethnicity does not change the fact that he is an Italian. What ethnicity must Amercians or anyone else int New World be?
OK, let's say: He has italian passport he is a citizen of italy, so he can play for the italian NT. I was never arguing against this, but his nationality is not italian in the meaning of ethnicity group, which I meant. that's what I was talking about

Why are we discussing Balotelli now? Screw him.
Well said :D

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
OK, let's say: He has italian passport he is a citizen of italy, so he can play for the italian NT. I was never arguing against this, but his nationality is not italian in the meaning of ethnicity group, which I meant. that's what I was talking about
Ethnicity is just the etiquett/sticker you stamp on you and 'your group'.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
The one thing that you are missing is that Balotelli's adopted. His mother tongue is Italian, and so is his culture. He knows no other.

If his nationality isn't Italian, then what is it?

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Guys, guys the problem is in the meaning of the word "nationality" as I wrote
in some countries meaning of "nationality" is near to citizenship, particularly for Americans and in other countries, "nationality" means ethnical group, particularly for my country and for Russia for example.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
First you abused the meaning of nationality, and now you want to rape the word ethnicity too?

How the heck are americans ethnically american? :rolleyes:
I abused ???? :rofl: :rofl:

I can't explain to you such obvious things 1000 times, so please, read more about different countries, their nationalities, ethnical groups, citizenships and their meanings my friend ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)