[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (3 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
first of all we are talking about nationality which can't be changed by borning, living or raising place or environement. Balotelli can not be italian, because his parents are Ghanians and his offspring can be more italian if his wife will be italian and may be his grandchildren or their children if they will have at least one or both parents of italian nationality can be italians.

At least one of parents should be of Italian(or any other) nationality to consider child as italian(or any other)
Not wanting to join in on this asswipe topic that brings out the retards of posters, but you should know something very simple.

There is VERY clear difference between nationality and ethnicity. He IS italian nationality wise, he has the passport, and is legally of italian nationality. Thats what nationality means. Ethnically, he isnt italian but crystal clear nationalit wise, this kindergarden stuff to know this simple difference. Stop saying he isnt italian when it comes to nationality.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not wanting to join in on this asswipe topic that brings out the retards of posters, but you should know something very simple.

There is VERY clear difference between nationality and ethnicity. He IS italian nationality wise, he has the passport, and is legally of italian nationality. Thats what nationality means. Ethnically, he isnt italian but crystal clear nationalit wise, this kindergarden stuff to know this simple difference. Stop saying he isnt italian when it comes to nationality.
balotelli is clearly italian cant any of you see?

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
you are talking about citizenship when you mentioned the passport my friend and you should know that citizenship has nothing to do with nationality. He is citizen of Italy, but he is not italian

hehehehe rasicm is going on now a days in forums also ...m excited .......well i dont know Balotelli ...but i think he is frm west indies...........
can you tell me where did you find racism here??

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
You should REALLY look up what nationality means, my georgian friend.
No my friend I know that absolutely right, but I found why is your point of view different from mine

Nationality in the English speaking world, may often mean citizenship, although they do not mean the same thing everywhere in the world
but

In several non-English speaking areas of the world, the cognate word for nationality in local language may be understood as a synonym of ethnicity
it seems that is the difference,we were talking about different things. I was talking about ethnicity group and you were talking about citizenship

are you from English speaking area?? :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is a VERY clear difference between ethnicity and nationality. Regardless of oxymoronic semantics, nationality is being of legally being of that countries national, it DOES not mean a synonym for ethnicity. You mean if one is a citizen of a country, you arent of that nations nationality just because you arent of that ethnicity? What are you called then if you are born there and live there? They arent to be called of that nationality because of differing ethnicity?

There is a reason why two words are used for very different uses. Get that throw your head, people of the same nationality can be from half of dozens of ethnicities. For example Iraqi's are all Iraqi nationals despite the several different ethnic groups and such. Nationality does NOT have the very narrow specific meaning of ethnicity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)