[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
He IS nicknames.
Maybe I am nicknames.Maybe you know some pretty words and some handsome nicknames for the worts team in the world?
I really wait the moment when the will play with one Italian player in their fucking team other than fucking matrix.:evil:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I wish we to be organised and dedicated in this game.If we are dedicated they will suck our d ...s ,like every single game ih the past years.I wish Giorgio to have a special day and to put famous camel in his pocket,because in normal days he puts him in his bigger pocket.And so called Matrix isnt recovered yet and he is still visiting best shrink in Italy from the torture he received during the last match from DP.Just dedication guys ,we will kill them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, i know it's hard to match the image we have for Italians and Balotelli, but the kid is 100% Italian.
Born in Italy, raised in Italy by an Italian family, lived all his life there. The skin colour isn't of any importance here and the blood argument is the most retarded one i heard in a while.

P.S: Donna, do you want me to ban Dominic ?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Ален;1806786 said:
Btw, i know it's hard to match the image we have for Italians and Balotelli, but the kid is 100% Italian.
Born in Italy, raised in Italy by an Italian family, lived all his life there. The skin colour isn't of any importance here and the blood argument is the most retarded one i heard in a while.

P.S: Donna, do you want me to ban Dominic ?
hes more italian than amauri, yet its in the best interest for italy to select amauri as soon as possible since toni and gila havnt convinced me for italy as of late. Balotelli could be of some use, but im prefering the likes of giuseppe rossi

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Ален
Born in Italy, raised in Italy by an Italian family, lived all his life there
it's not enough for determining the Nationality

The skin colour isn't of any importance
I agree with you it's not important in general, but this means that his closest relatives were from africa and so he's not italian ;)

Badass Devil
hes more italian than amauri
no doubt about that and also more italian then Camoranesi

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Ален

it's not enough for determining the Nationality

I agree with you it's not important in general, but this means that his closest relatives were from africa and so he's not italian ;)

Badass Devil

no doubt about that and also more italian then Camoranesi
Assume he doesn't become an Italian, lives in Italy all his life and marries a non-Italian. What would it take for his offspring to be Italian? assume who would also be born and brought up in Italy but offcourse his closest relatives aren't Italian. Would he/she be italian? Or are you saying there has to some kind of italian wedding involved for someone to be Italian.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Assume he doesn't become an Italian, lives in Italy all his life and marries a non-Italian. What would it take for his offspring to be Italian? assume who would also be born and brought up in Italy but offcourse his closest relatives aren't Italian. Would he/she be italian? Or are you saying there has to some kind of italian wedding involved for someone to be Italian.
first of all we are talking about nationality which can't be changed by borning, living or raising place or environement. Balotelli can not be italian, because his parents are Ghanians and his offspring can be more italian if his wife will be italian and may be his grandchildren or their children if they will have at least one or both parents of italian nationality can be italians.

At least one of parents should be of Italian(or any other) nationality to consider child as italian(or any other)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)