[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Who was the defender running left and right and got toyed?
Who else if not Burdisso :lol2:

Del Piero forced Materazzi to make a mistake and pass the ball directly to Camo. Del Piero runs straight forward while Camo makes a great pass which puts Del Piero and Trez 2 on 1 with Burdisso.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
this game is going to be like a Chelsea - Liverpool a few seasons ago but with extra spite because of it's historical issues.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ален;1804181 said:
Quaresma, Maicon, Cordoba are a yellow away from suspension.
Forza the ref on Palermo-Inter and give these guys a yellow, especially Maicon.

I'd gladly accept an injury or a red card for Zlatan, Cruz, Cambiasso or Zanetti on the same Palermo-Inter match.
I dont care about Quaresma, but lets hope Maicon is a goner. One of their most important player with Zlatan, and Cambiasso and JC.

Cordoba is not someone to worry us, but it would be nice if he was suspended simply because it would mean Matrix or HOPEFULLY Burdisso has to play (Ale had FUN with these two last season...)...I like me some Burdisso gifts ala the Anorthosis game :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1804252 said:
Who else if not Burdisso :lol2:

Del Piero forced Materazzi to make a mistake and pass the ball directly to Camo. Del Piero runs straight forward while Camo makes a great pass which puts Del Piero and Trez 2 on 1 with Burdisso.
:lol2: oh god

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I dont care about Quaresma, but lets hope Maicon is a goner. One of their most important player with Zlatan, and Cambiasso and JC.

Cordoba is not someone to worry us, but it would be nice if he was suspended simply because it would mean Matrix or HOPEFULLY Burdisso has to play (Ale had FUN with these two last season...)...I like me some Burdisso gifts ala the Anorthosis game :lol:
Yup, since Chivu and Rivas are injured, if Cordoba gets a suspension it will leave Mourinho with Samuel, Materazzi and Burdisso for CB.

Such a shame Samuel is available. A combo of Matrix-Burdisso would have been amazing. :p

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know why everyone is writing off quaresema, he is still a threat, especially against moli
Molinaro could be or actually is horrible when he's attacking. But It's really not easy to play against him and dribble past him. He's fast, very strong physically and got stamina. Sneider and Robben were his last victims.

Quaresma could get lucky at times. But he sucks big time.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
He might a threat from time to time, but the alternatives they have such as Balotelli, Cruz, Mancini, Crespo, Adriano and Jimenez are all more dangerous.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lets also not forget the red card Burdisso got in the opening 5 minutes on the Inter-Juve coppa match last season.

This guy is pure gold and it will be such a shame if Mourinho won't let him play against us. :lol:

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Molinaro could be or actually is horrible when he's attacking. But It's really not easy to play against him and dribble past him. He's fast, very strong physically and got stamina. Sneider and Robben were his last victims.

Quaresmas has the Zlatan problem. No, he is no zigarno, he tries too much when you could do it so much easier. I don't like such players. They are not playing for the team. Thank god we have Nedved or Camoranesi. Those two are winger with personality :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ален;1804273 said:
Lets also not forget the red card Burdisso got in the opening 5 minutes on the Inter-Juve coppa match last season.

This guy is pure gold and it will be such a shame if Mourinho won't let him play against us. :lol:
I remember that too. He tackled Del Piero.

Forza Burdisso-Matrix.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Ален;1804273 said:

Hahaha, someboday already mentioned here: The Famagusta game. He is a horrible player.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

My problem is moli is often outta position, quarsema can get in there, into the box penalty or square it immediatly comes to mind.
But whoever it is we gotta take em seriously and give our best

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Quaresmas has the Zlatan problem. No, he is no zigarno, he tries too much when you could do it so much easier. I don't like such players. They are not playing for the team. Thank god we have Nedved or Camoranesi. Those two are winger with personality :D
100%.

You're just like myself. I can't stand players with the pony show. All what they try to do is chew the ball, show off and most of the times they end up loosing it.

Thats why Ale is class. You do the tricks when it's necessarily. Not every 3seconds like Quaresma/Ibra.

We've got something Inter will never have, and that is Heart and Soul.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)