[Serie A] Inter Milan 1-0 Juventus [4th February, 2024 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
We'll win this
for the haters
and the traitors
for the throaters
and the goaters.
We will win this
with Padoin and Magna
we're hot as magma
fuck you Moratti
I drive a Bugatti.
We'll win this
(drop a mic like it's hot)
I'm out.
Reminds me of the time a certain user(forgotten who) who used to drop bars before games.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Just 3 pages for a crucial derby game. I can remember 20 pages a day for a game like this. The fuck is happening guys? Is football like dying and shit? Or we're just getting old? Are these new generations following any sport?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just 3 pages for a crucial derby game. I can remember 20 pages a day for a game like this. The fuck is happening guys? Is football like dying and shit? Or we're just getting old? Are these new generations following any sport?
Times changed.

Trust in our abilities got lower, nowadays we scrape 1-0 results with counter attacks instead roflstomp our opponents 3-0.

We’re boring as f to watch.

The media coverage about serie a and Juve has also been poor

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I believe Agnelli was correct in his assertion there. I am very biased since I can only see what my kids are doing and others in there schools etcetera. But it's a very different world to the one I grew up in. Whenever there was a break, the kids ran out and did sports and came back sweaty and with ruined clothes for next class. Then puberty hit and everyone behaved as they were on drugs. Walking past schools nowadays, kids are out playing but very few do sports and when they are home they are collecting pokemons, playing on their phone or watching TV or perhaps playing some outdoor game.
I have a really nice football pitch next to me. Seeing this grass as a kid would have made my cry of happiness every day. I scarcely see anyone there. Once or twice a week there's a team training there but that's it. If anyone is there it's someone cutting the grass and fixing the lines or someone playing with their dog.
It will take a long time and I think football will continue to be the number one sport but I also think it will decline. Slowly. I hope we will run the club snesibly for the forthcoming decades because the budgets are inflated by external investors (it's not something new, I know).

Concerning the game, I hope for a draw but expect a loss.

Aug 27, 2023

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I believe Agnelli was correct in his assertion there. I am very biased since I can only see what my kids are doing and others in there schools etcetera. But it's a very different world to the one I grew up in. Whenever there was a break, the kids ran out and did sports and came back sweaty and with ruined clothes for next class. Then puberty hit and everyone behaved as they were on drugs. Walking past schools nowadays, kids are out playing but very few do sports and when they are home they are collecting pokemons, playing on their phone or watching TV or perhaps playing some outdoor game.
I have a really nice football pitch next to me. Seeing this grass as a kid would have made my cry of happiness every day. I scarcely see anyone there. Once or twice a week there's a team training there but that's it. If anyone is there it's someone cutting the grass and fixing the lines or someone playing with their dog.
It will take a long time and I think football will continue to be the number one sport but I also think it will decline. Slowly. I hope we will run the club snesibly for the forthcoming decades because the budgets are inflated by external investors (it's not something new, I know).

Children aren’t old enough to gamble in first world nations so yeah the game isn’t as popular when you exclude a large proportion on the fan base

Jun 16, 2020

I remember once my mom bought me new white shoes and I went to play football outside. She already warned me to not make them dirty, of course I didn’t listen. When I got home I though that I was smart to take my shoes off outside and let them there, she smelled something suspicious from miles away. She took one of the shoes, started yelling and threw it right to my head like some experienced baseball player. Straight line, one shot one kill was the mission. Somehow by some luck I had a reflex and dived, the shoe went on and hit the stuff at the windowsill. Stuff got blown into pieces.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)