[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by juvelover ] ++
i liked what i saw from juve they performed well ,, my ratings :

gigi : average 6 i can't blame him for the goals

zebina : when u look at it that this is his first game after injury he deserves 7.5

zambrotta : hope he will regain his form back , didn't go forward as usual maybe capello instructions allowed martins to cross adriano's equlizer 6

thuram : he was great in marking martins , handled air balls very well , lost viery one time and he scored from that chance 7

cannavaro : disabled adriano 7

camo : i like his improvement this season , i usede to hate his lazy plays but he is more commited now 7.5

nedved : i am sure that he ran more than 15 kilometers scored a goal and davids denied his header from the line 7.5

emerson : man of the match 8.5 ,, no more comments

blasi : tried his best , got silly yellow card ,, but the match was tiering for him he should have been replaced in the last 15 min ,, 6.5

zlatan : his best game since coming to juve , he is growing game afte game his progress amazes me ,, made it hard for inter defence ,, 8

zalayeta : full of energy , did well , got a penalty , but still poor in terms of passing and holding the ball , 7
why don't you give them 10 each one

Buy on AliExpress.com

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Nice game on the eye. Esp' watching it with split juve/inter fans. We straight up let inter in the game those two goals(good goals) was about our dip in concentration and also Mancini being smart and exposing our weak wingers esp, Zambro on the free martins cross. That was the only way they could score cause Canna was loving it before their crew out numbered our clik.

Im not so angry a draw is cool. We got a bit excited though cause we scored early wrong timing the 1 nil had to come later in the game. 2-0 !!! The hell we playing at! we aint used to that shit:D We opened our legs offered our services let inter get one leg over then let them get in behind ass. End of the game did anyone catch Camo in his boobtube and fishstocks outfit on the touchline counting his papes.

Zalas battyblaster was quality!

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Nice game on the eye. Esp' watching it with split juve/inter fans. We straight up let inter in the game those two goals(good goals) was about our dip in concentration and also Mancini being smart and exposing our weak wingers esp, Zambro on the free martins cross. That was the only way they could score cause Canna was loving it before their crew out numbered our clik.

Im not so angry a draw is cool. We got a bit excited though cause we scored early wrong timing the 1 nil had to come later in the game. 2-0 !!! The hell we playing at! we aint used to that shit:D We opened our legs offered our services let inter get one leg over then let them get in behind ass. End of the game did anyone catch Camo in his boobtube and fishstocks outfit on the touchline counting his papes.

Zalas battyblaster was quality!
graphic description. :D

from Juventus F.C.
Juventus W.H. (Whore House)

May 4, 2004
Im Not really happy for the 1 point thinking that we could have got 2 more.. but its ok... we played great vs a good inter side..!

btw, my player of the match was Zlatan / Camoranesi!!!

ps.. WE NEED A NEW STRIKER!!!
trez out till feb.. DP's form down/up! zala isent really worldclass...

Forza Juventus...!

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
Camoranesi (Juventus)
The Italian-Argentinean winger has been phenomenal so far this season, one of the best Juve players. Unstoppable when dribbling, perfect crosses for the strikers and great creativity have turned him into one of the most important players of the Bianconeri this year.

Who wrote that? Is he blind or has he been confusing Camoranesi with someone else?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I simply don't get some of Juve" Fans" that post here, I mean, we draw against Inter in Inter home, and now we are the woest team in Seriae A and our defence sucks, and we are not going to win the chapionchip!!!

Common!!! we played a great match, we deserve to win, Inter score two great goals, thats soccer somethimes you win, somethimes you draw and somethimes you lose, but the important thing is that Juve is showing great form.

You have to remember that we were without Trez and Del Piero, and still manage to dominate the match.

Our defece is the best defence in Serie A, some of you have to remember this, we have a great offensive line, Zlatan has score 6 goasl, Zla 5 goals, DP 5 goasl, and Trez 4 goals....

So, please don't make and ocean from a drop of water...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Camoranesi (Juventus)
The Italian-Argentinean winger has been phenomenal so far this season, one of the best Juve players. Unstoppable when dribbling, perfect crosses for the strikers and great creativity have turned him into one of the most important players of the Bianconeri this year.

Who wrote that? Is he blind or has he been confusing Camoranesi with someone else?
Actually, contrary to popular belief, Camoranesi could be considered one of our top players so far this season. But his latter sentence is a bit exaggerated.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
camoranesi has been great so far. better than nedved if you ask me.
Nedved has been almost invisible in the games I have seen thus far, except for his wonderful goals he has scored. I think Pavel is still getting used to having to stay home on the left, fitting Capello's system.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Even though these respective players are not doing as much, I still prefer this system to Lippi's, obviously. Nedved and Zambrotta only need one touch to change the face of the match.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Even though these respective players are not doing as much, I still prefer this system to Lippi's, obviously. Nedved and Zambrotta only need one touch to change the face of the match.
cant think otherwise when we had such results thus far. what bothers me though, nedved should be allowed to his free role again, he's much better then imo.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Im Not really happy for the 1 point thinking that we could have got 2 more.. but its ok... we played great vs a good inter side..!

btw, my player of the match was Zlatan / Camoranesi!!!

ps.. WE NEED A NEW STRIKER!!!
trez out till feb.. DP's form down/up! zala isent really worldclass...

Forza Juventus...!
we need a little more creative strikers...
we need someone who can score this last min goal we need like we could 2 seasons ago!!!!!!!!!!

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
camoranesi has been great so far. better than nedved if you ask me.
I almost agree... Camo changed his style of play.. he has been defending so well. in the last 2 seasons, he was just stoping after losing a ball. yesterday he lost the ball to davids, then he gave all what he has, and got the ball back.. well he must cross better, and he is gonna be perfekt.. He is the only one that is crosing.. did you see any other crosses yesterday??
I it a shame on you to critising him so much... I don´t understand the people here.. I would say Zambrotta has been out of form... where are his crosses? his magnificent runs on the left side?

but After all, we are the best team in Europe.. Inter were lucky to get back into the game.. because juve was too sure..

Sep 14, 2003
Zambrotta's form is of some concern to me, though I have no doubts he'll soon be at his best, could just be he's played many games so far this season. This team is not as effective without his surging runs on the left.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)