[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveCampione ] ++
The second goal I can accept, it was written. But the first goal I can't accept, it was such a terrible mistake, including eveyone. Why always the nerve wrecking in the last minutes? Damn It's so frustrating.

It's not quality, it's only concentration
Anyhow i wounder till when they'll continue this, the draw thing

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
instead of winning possesion to kill the game after the 2-nil they gave it away to cheaply and that was our mistake.

this is what I say but other members here say that we were attacked by 4 world class attacker - this is not a reason to give away a big lead

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
we were the better team through out the 2nd half, damn i knew it when vieri and recoba came on.....

Mancini didnt make the right move, he just gambled. and fortunately for him the move paid off :groan:

julio1011

Mar 3, 2004
no problem though, we are still on top by 4 points.
it's good to have more than a 3 point lead..............

when is our next match? aganist lazio isn't it??

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Against Lazio might be easy but the annoying thing is that Milan have found their form and even more, they are improving very fast

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

SO RIGHT....

cause score 2 goals and rest,you can do it against atalanta.
you can't do it against inter
Even if a team would stay 100% focused through the entire match does not mean they will keep the goals out. I find it hard to believe that with the ball on our half of the pitch for the last 20 minutes that our defense would all of a sudden "take a rest" or "lose concentration". This, to me, is just the unlucky part of football. Like I said, anything can happen.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by julio1011 ] ++
instead of winning possesion to kill the game after the 2-nil they gave it away to cheaply and that was our mistake.
To be fair, we've done that alot in games this season, unfortunately, tonight we got punished.

Maybe, in a silly way, it would've been better to only be 0-1 up, we seem to be masters of controlling the game at that result.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)