[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Winning 2-0 only to end up tieing 2-2 ?????

Having 2 world class strikers playing as wingers, and not exposing that weakness ???

Give me a break, we arent as good as ppl think, and Inter showed that today

When you have a 2-0 lead in the 2nd half, you are EXPECTED to win
oh vinman,don't make things worse right now,please.

noone's happy with this,and i am sure our players feel even worse,and i BET milan is now celebrating.

but we will make it up and win the next 2 matches so that we won't be terrified for milan match

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Oh crap concede 2 goals in the last 10 mins. Argh

Well atl east we didn;t do THAT bad though, we put up a good fight but we slop in the last few minutes, I hope this wouldn't happen in future games.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well good job Mister X, another worthless draw for your Nerazzurri side. Inter might set a record for the most draws ever in Serie A; right now they are on pace for about 30...

As for the match, it might have been a mistake to take Camoranesi out because we lost someone who could threaten on the counter-attacks. But since Mancini had basically all his forwards on the pitch except for Cruz, the goals will undoubtedly come at some point, this time, sadly, sooner rather than later.

I was actually expecting a 0-0 draw as a matter a fact, and we did end up with a draw. But it does hurt to let in 2 goals after being up 2-0. Just shows that a 2-0 lead is the most dangerous lead in football.

But it finished as a draw; 0-0, 2-2, 11-11, whatever, we still have the same number of points at the end of the day. So for that matter I'm not disapointed. At least it wasn't a loss, and that we are not the ones with 11 draws to our name. Worthless.

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
Winning 2-0 only to end up tieing 2-2 ?????

Having 2 world class strikers playing as wingers, and not exposing that weakness ???

Give me a break, we arent as good as ppl think, and Inter showed that today

When you have a 2-0 lead in the 2nd half, you are EXPECTED to win
you made a good point, man !!!

but i think we are good, we just had the worst time in those ten minutes !!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 44BigBert ] ++

i don't feel that buffon was nervous tonight !!!

he didn't make any mistake !!!

thanks for our crappy defence in those ten mintutes, the goals he conceded was just unstoppable.
it's strange how a whole world class defence,becomes crappy in only 10 mins :rolleyes:

Sep 14, 2003
Inter have a nasty habit of coming back, this isn't the first time they've done it this season. They won't happy with this result either, they remain 15 points from us, only Milan will be happy.

It's important for the team to remain calm (let the fans suffer!) there will be plenty off ups and downs yet, Milan will drop points along the way, you can be sure of that.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
The second goal I can accept, it was written. But the first goal I can't accept, it was such a terrible mistake, including eveyone. Why always the nerve wrecking in the last minutes? Damn It's so frustrating.

It's not quality, it's only concentration

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
only Milan will be happy.
It's important for the team to remain calm (let the fans suffer!) there will be plenty off ups and downs yet, Milan will drop points along the way, you can be sure of that.
this is the ONLY thing that bitters me.
a draw,after soooo many victories isn't THAT bad.
but feeding milan with our pnts,it's disguasting

that is very true.and the defence must stay solid.

so we will,as we did tonight.i hope that was the last time!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)