++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

i actually didnt know they offered that

but i dont care, i get to watch it live (spanish commentary though:down:) :D

i learn more spanish from gol tv than i do from my spanish teacher

Strange......I'm watching Gol TV with English commentary. :wth:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Taking in consideration thatw e are playing in inter´s lairs...we are doing a very great job... and yeah it seems that camo is improving!.

the goal was defleted by zalayeta....so lets say that it was 50-50 betweem zala and nedved :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The goal was counted for Zalayet and they say he has nothing to do with it.

Anyway Pavel Nedved is a priceless jewel, I cannot find a better description for this man

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Taking in consideration thatw e are playing in inter´s lairs...we are doing a very great job... and yeah it seems that camo is improving!.

the goal was defleted by zalayeta....so lets say that it was 50-50 betweem zala and nedved :D
we'll see what juventus.com will write.

but,i am giving to pavel,no matter i am not watching the match! :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
56' Ze Maria slings a poor cross towards Buffon's goal...overhitting it woefully, sending his cross spinning out of play...and Recoba and Vieri begin warming up.

55' Lovely ball floated behind the Juve rearguard...ADRIANO IN! But his first touch just takes him away from goal, giving Cannavaro the chance to make up ground and close him down

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Camo showing some great skill in controlling a long cross,,,, h assisted emerson but emo send the ball totally deviated..

now ibra doing some good dribbles..and forced a foul.. =)

Camo Ibra and nedved and very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)