[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I'd play with just Zlatan up front here.

IMO with mad man Materazzi playing this game has a high injury risk for our strikers, and we'd be fecked if Zlatan got injured. Plus, we could try to overrun them on midfield, playing a 4-5-1, with Olivera on the left and Neddy roaming freely behind Zlatan, not having to worry about the flank.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
we are all looking forward to beat inter no doubt

No doubt we need the 3 points

No doubt that we are dreaming to see our bianconeri still on The top by beating The Nerazzurri on sunday which is gonna be the most beautiful sunday for us to celebrate.

But we have to notice something ?

The unique coach Roberto mancini will not waste The chance to stop the bianconeri from monopolization The calcio.

he i s a good coach and a bunccaneer coach also. sure he we will try to stop The breathing from Juve squad during The match. but we should not forget That He is (King of Draw)
so Getting a point from him will be Good.

i just wonna remind Mr Capello to keep watching 3 palyers during The match (Adriano-Stankovic-Martins) who are the real Danger.

Good Luck 4 The binaconeri and may san siro be The Stadium of our happiness

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Gonna watch this game Live.
It will be interesting soccer match to watch.

Hope we can get another 3 points

FORZA JUVE~~~~~~

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
if this team beats inter convincingly(not just score wise but performance wise as well) then i will believe that juve are indeed ready to win big this season.

at the moment we haven't proven ourselves against any of the serie a big boys yet.

My prediction:

1-1

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Dp is not there when you need him in big matchs , i dont know when he will play a season without injuries.
Capello must take care of (Adriano-Stankovic-Martins)
forza juve:D

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
Yes, I too am afraid of the Adriano threat.
However, We have the quality (Cannavaro and co.) to stop anyone in the world.
I predict a win for Juventus, by one goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)