SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (50 Viewers)

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
HT:
It was an one game. Inter started and ended very good. After the 1-0 Juve tried and equalized but the first half was ended in 1-1.
We missed Maresca and Neddy. Camo played very well and our defence was not that bad.

I think Lippi should subtitude Tudor with Maresca.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Square

Oct 6, 2002
outrageous with pirlos barbie ass kissing his finger. ILL SHOW HIM SOMETHING TO KISS!

its annoying as hell, it gives me a headache! :irritate:

:diemilanistas:

arc

Mar 11, 2004
we have no1 to bring the ball up ...

GOD !! but camo n appiah played okay
impressed by camo

sub tudor with maresca plz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sub trezeguet with di vaio

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We started evry porr... but after the inter´s goal, we started to push them back to their area with quick runs by camo and micco.

Still, we look too discirnitaed in the area...and appiah is not helping at all in the attack with his usual wrong passes.

we need maresca. If u have noticed..we can score against them...but we need more cretivity upfront.

Our defense have been normal...we have been lucky in some ocations but well.
We need more quality crosses. The ball is not reaching Trezeguet.

Miccoli tried to score another olimpic goal again :p

Lets hope the best for the second half. :(

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Square ] ++
outrageous with pirlos barbie ass kissing his finger. ILL SHOW HIM SOMETHING TO KISS!

its annoying as hell, it gives me a headache! :irritate:

:diemilanistas:
Now now, remember that all fans are welcome as long as they respect us. Thus we should respect them as well. :)

Square

Oct 6, 2002
trezeguet is just waiting for that one ball. weve gotten down the right wing well, they cant stop camo. they give him so much space. miccos good as well. appiah is playing too much like a left winger, he needs to come inwards a bit more, but hes playing well.

tudor is QUIET.

if we have maresca in there for tudor well switch to a 4231.

maresca in a free role :drool:

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
No, Trezeguet should stay. It is not his fault because there is no one to play him the ball. He gets only long balls, us we all know, it is not the way to play Trezgol. I think Maresca will help us to create more chances

Square

Oct 6, 2002
ah but this flashing avatar is so bold its not discreet. its in your face. no way is that respect for juve, juves fans and my eyes!

isnt that in breach of health and safety? what if theres an epileptic watching?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think lippi wanted to test how INter would come to face us...and not risk too much fielding too many attaking players in an tough away match.

Lets hope that he have already noticed that we surely can level the score.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hasuni Boi ] ++
was it a penalty or not...!
For me yes, Zambrotta didn't touch the ball in his challenge. 2-1 so far is a fair result so far.

We are making an average team look alot better than they are, it's sickning. :down:

venom

Oct 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
all people having problem with the goal.com site, try open them using IE.... it takes me a half time to realize that :wallbang:
:D I realized that before the first half, writing this in Firefox and IE is open for livestream purposes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)