SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (72 Viewers)

BFC82

Oct 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
soccerage - if you want to make a great player become an average one, send him to inter :howler:

so don't worrie guys, we will win or just get a draw ;)

Same thing could be said about Legrotaglie and Appiah. Im not too worried about the game, considering Inter have not lost to Juve this season and the only way you advanced in coppa italia was through "favors" from the ref.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
favours, what favours?

you trying now to find a reason for a loss in your home ground?

we are 1-1 with the wins, and let's hope it will be 2-1 for juve ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Thanks JuveBoy that site is absolutely awesome! It's got so much extra video, those "100 goals". I'm gonna be here all day!

Aug 1, 2003
Ah, Ferdinand Coly, XT Juve fans are indeed grand ;) Their Milanisti there are quite bearable, but some Parma fans are just :shocked:

I do not know what to expect from the match, and dear dear Materazzi is back :stress: he always make something out of the Derby D'Italia.. I just hope to see some good football, and may the best team win.

Yeay! Another Javier Zanetti match :lick:

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
Rivals lock horns once again
Friday, 02 April 2004

Two of European football's great rivalries are played out once more this weekend as Arsenal FC and Manchester United FC square up in the FA Cup and FC Internazionale face Juventus FC in the 'Derby d'Italia'.

Top billing
If meetings between Arsenal and United have assumed must-see status during the past decade in England, matches between Inter and Juventus FC have long been guaranteed top billing in Italy. The only two Serie A sides never to have known relegation, their 'Derby d'Italia' has its latest edition at the San Siro on Sunday.

Di Vaio doubtful
Defeat would just about end second-placed Juve's faint hopes of catching leaders AC Milan, who are nine points clear and visit lowly Modena FC. Bianconeri coach Marcello Lippi is missing Alessandro Del Piero while Marco Di Vaio is doubtful, meaning Fabrizio Miccoli should link up with David Trezeguet in attack.

Materazzi returns
Sixth-placed Inter are without Fabio Cannavaro but Marco Materazzi returns after a two-month suspension and Matías Almeyda is back after a long-term knee injury. Inter are a point behind both S.S. Lazio and Parma AC, and defeat would hurt their hopes of taking fourth place and the attendant UEFA Champions League berth.

Source: Uefa.com
continue..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
ok, we are 50-50 with inter.

they miss cannavaro but they have matterazi.

we miss di vaio (not sure) but we have miccoli which in my opinion is better than di vaio.

Sep 14, 2003
I have a bad feeling Martins will rip our 'defence' a new a**hole in this match. I'm expecting a bad tempered match that will probably end in score draw. :groan:

Aug 1, 2003
You know what I REALLY want to see? Montero giving Materazzi a good kick up the arse!

Okay, too harsh, but I hate the guy (I mean materazzi here ;) ) what he did that caused Pippo being so angry is unforgivable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)