SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (55 Viewers)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
what may make this match easier is that Inter has a uefa cup match against marseille (it's marseille, isn't it?) next.. so they may rest some players to avoid injuries..

plus they want to end the season with a trophy at least.. (like they gonna get one :groan: )

but the question is.. will our players be up to the task and go out there and prove that the old lady is not dead.. YET..?

we'll see..

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
it's time to beat one of the big name teams (only the name is great not their performances)

i am sure that we are able to win in san siro ! unfortunatly i often tought like this and the juve lost !

i hope we will win 2 - 1 (goals scored by camoranesi and nedved) but a draw is realistic:

so i think 2 - 2 another dissapointment for this season !

for me this season is allready over, i mean for me the second and also the third place are not good enough especialy when milan is in front of the table !

it is to late go start a winnig-serie ! everything is lost ! EVERYTHING ! even if we win 10 - 0 we have to start a revolution for the next season !

get young blood and let us sell bad players like chances-death di vaio or dinos like pessotto, montero, iuliano and so one and so one

NEXT YEAR JUVE WILL STRIKE BACK

BUFFON
FERRARI , MEXES, SAMUEL, ZAMBROTTA
TACCHINARDI, NEDVED, CAMORANESI (JANKULOWSKI), MARESCA
DEL PIERO (MICCOLI) , CORRADI

YEAH I CAN SEE IT ! THE SCUDETTO IS OURS !

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
How about 23-0, with the ref also scoring a goal!
++ [ originally posted by Nyos ] ++
Revenge time.

Inter 0-22 Juve

11 own goals by all Inter players
11 goals by all Juve players :D
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

i would like to see inter's golie to score an own goal :rofl:

and even referee....??? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)