SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
why do i think otherwise...? :p

but i hope we'll win.....i dont care bout scudetto, CL or coppa, i just want us to beat inter FGS :fero:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
5-0 to juve no problem
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

i am afraid it won't be inter-juvr 5-0 archaon!!

ok,0-5 it's too much but with our better players back(del piero will be ready too,right??)

we can beat them.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gogeta ] ++
Of course you will beat them they are the weak side of milan
yes,this year they are weak.

but don't forget that we are weaker than last year too...

this win it keeping our confidence high and also our place in the second place too

cynical

Mar 7, 2003
ok, according to lippi, second place is our objective. Roma have done most of their difficult games, aside from vs.lazio they ot Milan toward the end of the season. we on the other hand, vs.Inter, vs.Lazio and vs.Parma (yes, parma is a difficult game)...two of them away. as mentioned by some of you guys, a lot of key players are returning and start regain form. It will be tough, our last win over them @milan was in 2000, wasn't it??! but we'll do it.

Aug 26, 2003
hmm. very difficult game for us!!

but i think it would be nice and important to beat another big team!! Inter has had a bad form in previous games but now they win the last 3 matches but let us not forget they played Ancona and Reggina and these are not the strongest side out their!!!

ok i think that we will maybe manage a draw a win would be really a nice feeling for once this season, but with Zamb., Maresca and David back we have our chances!!

i think it will be important how our defense work and our strikers it is good that trez is back!!!

ok we nearly beat them in coppa at san siro, and so im realatively optimistic!

1:1 or 1:2 for Juve

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
I swear Dp is still out! Is he? will he make it to the bench?
We shouldnt lose this game both Inter and Juve are playing ugly scrappy football but are picking up wins so maybe this game could end in a draw. We should go for the win and be up for it from the start im counting on my man Trez to score and Enzo to start again and perform. ez

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i think the team will do well in this match.I'm very optimistic.
The last round both teams played teams that are the same (modena,reggina).we played a very good game and won by 3-1.
they played a scrappy game and won by an own goal and a defender's mistake(adriano's goal)so they can't produce.

BUT i think they are a big threat, cause of they can't function as a team we have to beware of players like recob, vieri and others who can function very good in big games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)