SERIE A: Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I think we would do ok in this match.If the team is in the best mood, we will kick inter's ass.

They are not a stable team. It would be fun to beat them .

May i remind you that juve still have a shot on the scudetto, milan are slipping they should've lost against chievo but they such big influences on the referees.And after the match they defend them (suck ass ****s).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mmm it seems that this match will be difficult for us.

OK, Inter is in a bad form like us... but if modena put a great fight against us.. you can imagine how difficult it will be to mark Obafemi martins , adriano and Vieri.

Im not expecting a win but who cares...we have to win one great team at least.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Inter is starting to improve and so are us...........
Its gonna be close IMO, but I hope we can finally win against a big team this season!

OP
Juve100%

Juve100%

Feb 13, 2004
  • Thread Starter #10
    Juve will start a run and maybe til the end of the season. Key players are returning ie Zambrotta, Maresca and Trezeguet

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I don't expect juve to win this match..

Inter have won two consecutive serie a matches away from san siro.. against ancona and reggina (2-0 both) and just qualify to the quarter-final of uefa cup.. so they are in a good shape.. and with our GREAT DEFENCE..I can't see how could we not lose this match..

maybe a draw..?? naah.. we'll lose..

I hope I'm wrong..

Oct 2, 2002
    Honestly, I would appreciate if you loose, but I dont want to see inter winning :D ... this is really unpredictable game as you and inter both having not best season...and there is inconsistency for both of you....
    If Maresca, Zambrotta will be in, you have more chances to win than inter;)

nusi

Mar 30, 2004
    juve must win at least 1-0

juve can't afford to lose.....

juve must get at least 2nd place...an automatic UCL place......

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    This is gonna be a tough game. I know many of you make fun of Inter, but on paper their team is very good. Lately, they are full of confidence, doing well in Uefa cup and winning a streak of Serie A games. We just seem to meet teams when they are on good form. This is gonna be a tough game, and we SHOULD win it, to keep hopes up for a 2nd place and to put pressure on Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)