[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (3 Viewers)

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FPRZA IBRA FORZA DP FORZA JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.Oh my god I so happy.I can't believe we did it.I told u the haircut is the answer for Ibra.Thank u man .Thank u Dp.Thank u Capello.I knew that Ibra will be bak when we really need him,the man of the match.Forza Chiellini Forzza Emerson Forza Canna etcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc.................................. The only bad olayer today was trezt but it doesnt matter we finished it!!!!!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
We should have started with ibra and dp on front...IMO trez didn't play well

But anyway we played excellent that's what I was expecting for

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
JUVE VICTORE!!!!!

OLE OLE OLEEEEE ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO OLEEEEEE

IBRACADABRA GREAT GOL!

and still mancini thinks we cheated our way in the game :p

WELL F**K OFF U SUCKED UR INFERIOR, AND FIGO AND CAMBIASSO? LOVE UR CHOICE OF WORDS U CAN EAT THEM NOW!!! AHAHAHAHAA!!!

Sep 14, 2003
ARE YOU WATCHING MARCOTTI? YOU FAT FUCKING INTERISTA, YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING!!!

Now we await Milan to kill off once a for all.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssss

a great juve, it was not about football anymore.. it was a war, these bastards just can not accpet that they are not as good as we and just hit our players all the time.. what a team spirit guys.. Ibra was fouled and Buffon just ran from our goal all the way to protest about that Idiot Samuel, who should have been red carded..

I saw only lions on juve side today, all of them, I am not gonna give any notes. they all were great, they all fighted for this win..

FORZA JUVENTUS..
Inter mai piu scudetto
:weee: :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Thanks to the team to prove me worng, to be honest I must admit that I was wrong coz I tougth that we didnt have what it takes to win this one... they prove me wrong and I thank you Juventus for that.

Thanks to Ibra, cause you may not be having the best of the gamesz and you still appear in the rigth moment, thank you very much.

Thanks to Camoranesi, a truily fighter out there, I hope you never go from our team

Thanks to Canna and Thuram, incredible pair, they show their entire class in this game.

And finally, thanks Alex, you didnt dissapoint me, you show me once again the reason why you are this team leader, you show us once again that you are these team captain, you show us once again why you are these team idol, and most important, you show me once again why you are my fav. player. Thanks!!!

And to Mr. Capello, I will not say anything against you, you win these game, and my respects goes to you on this one.

From all my heart: FORZA JUVENTUS!!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Lilianna said:
it's official.

WE ARE THE BEST
we kinda knew that over 100 years ago :p

beating inter doesnt prove that we are the best, it proves how arrogant figo, and cambiasso were when they said we were inferor to them :agree:
and well all we really achieved was re-instating the fact of how shite inter really are, moratti, i hope u enjoyd that game, CUZ I SURE DID! AHAHAHAHA!

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FUCK SAMUEL.I hope Ibra's injury is not serious.Believe me guys u will all see a totally different Ibra after the haircut.A goal every match.Forza Dp,U r the King man.U r the one with the answer.For all who doubted Capello for a second here u go,he is the man.FORZA JUVE SCUDETTO 29!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)