[Serie A] Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus [17th February, 2024 18:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 2, 2006
“It’s always complicated in Verona, it’s a tough pitch. they are not doing badly; Baroni is doing an excellent job, considering their condition. We need a great game and a better attitude, not in terms of performance, but in terms of attention to detail.”

Already making excuses against Verona in 18th place with 19 points in 24 games. may the herd of bisons shit in your mouth, you miserable piece of fuck.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
All goals scored by Gatti?

- - - Updated - - -

Well its a consequence of being a Juve fan.
We are probably the best or at least among the best when it comes to misery
we?

i'm very happy since i canceled my juve sub and stopped buying merch. i come here to laugh at u losers coping with the misery and your "maybe next season" false hopes. it's great laughing at u losers.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Al-legri:" The boys have learnt what a suffering means, the beauty of it. It builds the character. Today I expect a difficult game against our rivals."

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I would rather we play without an attacker than with Milik. Or just play Gatti as a forward since he's always there anyway.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I would rather we play without an attacker than with Milik. Or just play Gatti as a forward since he's always there anyway.
But then he wont be there for his routine og

- - - Updated - - -

we?

i'm very happy since i canceled my juve sub and stopped buying merch. i come here to laugh at u losers coping with the misery and your "maybe next season" false hopes. it's great laughing at u losers.
What subscription? Im a jew... I dont buy merchandise unless I plan on selling it for profit.
Jokes aside I never bought a merch.
Got gifts as a kid but thats about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Prediction 2-1
McK and Vlahovic to score. McK to end with a goal and assist.

Last edited:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Another epic performance. This team is going places, not Europe, but places

Sent from my Samsung via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)