[Serie A] Hellas Verona 2-1 Juventus [October 30th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Fitting

That was putrid from start to finish

I'm not sure what else to say, but Max you cannot keep putting this faux 4 4 2 anymore
It was not 442 today, clearly 352, at least until all the subs in the second half.

Not much was wrong with the gameplan today IMO. VS Sassuolo Max fucked up, today we went back to the beginning of the season. One mistake from Arthur, loss of concentration on the second goal, heads drop, miss chances, Morata fucked up everything.

Season is over, I don't even bother watching at the table, worrying about anything else but who can be counted on next season and how can these bums play a useful minute or two so we can sell some of them

yahjuve

Sep 27, 2021
That's what worries me. I thought having Max managing instead of Pirlo this would stop occurring but it hasn't. I know Max is levels above Pirlo but man he has to get this team's shit together. Still plenty of time and confident Max can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

You're saying more or less Dybala can be more of a playmaker?
Not with these players imo.
Most of them are not good enough to compete at certain levels

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Performance was unforgivable. The players didn’t even look like they wanted to be on the pitch and we’re second to every ball.

If rather play the B team and get relegated with heart than play these players who show a sever disrespect for the symbol on their chest and the club that thoroughly overpays them in relation to their worth

BlanquiNegro

Mar 28, 2006
I think its very obvious now
Juve is suffering from psychological prob, rather than technical or quality
its true that we have a very few talented/skillful players, rest are average
but they are definitely better than what Vero and Sass. and alike have
its not a team capable of wining CL for sure
but for sure too its team have all what it needs to be among the top four in a coemption like SerA

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #133
    Apart from Chiellini I don't like any of our players. Maybe Cuadrado a little but anyway both him and Chiellini are past it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)