[Serie A] Hellas Verona 2-1 Juventus [October 30th, 2021] (13 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fitting

That was putrid from start to finish

I'm not sure what else to say, but Max you cannot keep putting this faux 4 4 2 anymore

Jun 6, 2015
Terrible start to the game with most of the damage done during the first half. In the second half we at least tried to show some urgency but it was way too late at that point. I think it's pretty damning on some of our players that Dybala showed more heart in that game than rest of the starters combined. Somehow this team needs to discover some character again.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No midfield at all without Locatelli. Locatelli is a start but we need more quality midfielders.
Nice goal from McK but he is just a horrible player. Brainless and his passes are always 50/50.
Attack - missing a forward as usual.

MOTM? I`d say the only one to play at ok level was Dybala and its tough giving him MOTM when he is entitled to it just because no one else played an average game..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No midfield at all without Locatelli. Locatelli is a start but we need more quality midfielders.
Nice goal from McK but he is just a horrible player. Brainless and his passes are always 50/50.
Attack - missing a forward as usual.

MOTM? I`d say the only one to play at ok level was Dybala and its tough giving him MOTM when he is entitled to it just because no one else played an average game..
Pussy Dybala missed a straight forward chance please sign Vlahovic and end this misery

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What formation do you prefer?
I think you either actually play 2 wingers in a 4 2 3 1 with Dybala behind the striker. None of this Rabiot on the wing crap

Or a 4 3 2 1 with Dybala staying more central and Chiesa having a free role behind a striker.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
It's a shame to lose 2 games in the row against shit teams
That's what worries me. I thought having Max managing instead of Pirlo this would stop occurring but it hasn't. I know Max is levels above Pirlo but man he has to get this team's shit together. Still plenty of time and confident Max can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you either actually play 2 wingers in a 4 2 3 1 with Dybala behind the striker. None of this Rabiot on the wing crap

Or a 4 3 2 1 with Dybala staying more central and Chiesa having a free role behind a striker.
You're saying more or less Dybala can be more of a playmaker?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)