[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (60 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,421
    Grosso's freekicks were excellent today. The way he picked out Chiellini for the goal.

Poulsen's first half was decent at at least. He blocked several attacks and he put the pressure on early. He's got his reputation against him.
    Unfortunately he was dead in the 2nd half. Not a single correct move/pass/marking. Not even running.

But I'm still keeping faith....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    Grosso's freekicks were excellent today. The way he picked out Chiellini for the goal.

Poulsen's first half was decent at at least. He blocked several attacks and he put the pressure on early. He's got his reputation against him.
    Thank u so much for pointing out the 1st sentence, ive been saying that over and over to no avail for some reason.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    We will be absolutely incredible when Sissoko, Diego, Zebina, Canna and Del Piero get back into the 11. Those are some BIG HITTERS we are missing. Why can't the likes of Grygera, Poulsen or Tiago get the injuries that keep them out. Why does it always seem to be our best players?

Mafia

Pinturicchio
    Jul 21, 2006
    What is the hate on Grosso for? He is infinitely better with the ball at his feet than Molinaro ever will be. His passing is much better as well, not to mention his crosses. And when the fuck did Molinaro ever take free kicks. I think Grosso has a couple assists by now. That is more than Molinaro has...ever....I think.

Struggling to understand why there is a sense of hate stemming towards grosso all of the sudden.
    Exactly what im trying to figure out myself, i went over the top joking about him winning the Wc single handedly, but wtf. Molinaro puts in one good cross in 2 seasons, grosso puts in 3 or 4 a game at least...and people are hating on him for no reason, just dont get it..and he is solid defensively too.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Overall, I'm happy with the point we'got there. We're on level with Inter. We have the opportunity to be on top once again on sunday when recieving at home Bologna.
    Inter is travelling to Genoa if I'm not mistaken.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Poulsen was a freaking disaster, and I wanted him to start tonight.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Whats worrying is not only that Poulsen was bad today, but he is constantly our worst player on the pitch, even worse than the usual suspects (Grygera, Tiago)

Most of the players have improved under Ciro's coaching, Poulsen seems to be negatively affected though (maybe Giovinco too)
    It is a known fact that i ve always called Poulsen a waste of resources.
    But i was hoping that he will replace Zanetti's place in our squad
    and become a useful sub, always ready/handy to offer solutions.

His displays so far though, were so bad, i would rather see Tiago instead...

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Exactly what im trying to figure out myself, i went over the top joking about him winning the Wc single handedly, but wtf. Molinaro puts in one good cross in 2 seasons, grosso puts in 3 or 4 a game at least...and people are hating on him for no reason, just dont get it..and he is solid defensively too.
    He's always present in the build-up play, his passes are accurate and his movement is good. He looked poor for the first goal, but he does some decent tackles as well. Grosso is a player that makes things happen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's the second match in a row where we were essentially playing with 10 men. I'd rather have a red carded Camo in the locker room than a Poulsen on the pitch. Both have the same level of match impact.

Poulsen got more involved in this match more than his ghost-like absence in the last. But he added nothing today and hurt us on too many occasions.
    :tup:

Exactly. Thank you for seeing that.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    how fuckin' ironic...we play the best football we have all season, and we end up with a point

MOTM goes to Marchi, was absolutely magnificent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)