[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (52 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
why would i .... ferrara is absolutely the same ... he does ruin giovinco and only brings him when he has no other choice (exactly the words you guys used back then under ranieri)

right now it could as well be ranieri in a ferrara-disguise ...

better players, other formation, same tactical weakness, inability to read the game and change it with earlier subs
:lol: You.....are.....a.....joke.

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
oh i am dealing with it. grosso got raped on his side and cost us the goal, and he didnt do much going forward, i will not even answer your argument about the freekicks as thats just too childish for me.
So ur blaming grosso for us conceding too headers in the middle of the box, hes a LB ffs, where the hell was Legrotagglie to mark his man in the middle ?? Grosso should be covering the man crossing the ball but instead he had to mark a fucker in the box for no reason cuz of Legro, u dont have to comment on the freekicks, becuz grosso basically had 2 legit assists off free kicks and played well, so hate as much as u want. Amauri did shit all, absolutely terrible performance, he held up the ball wasted time, then finally tried to dribble, gets tackled and then bitches at his teammates, thats all he did today. Crespo's header should have been saved by Buffon, as he was right there at the near post already, and as i said its not his job to mark kids in the middle. Amauri couldnt even head a damn ball on target and got like 3 or 4 amazing balls to his head wide open in the game.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
This whole forum is like a rollicoster. One game it's all good and sudenly after just one game everything takes a 180 degrees turn. The same can be applied to player judgment here. It seems that the majority of people here only see in black and white.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
why would i .... ferrara is absolutely the same ... he does ruin giovinco and only brings him when he has no other choice (exactly the words you guys used back then under ranieri)

right now it could as well be ranieri in a ferrara-disguise ...

better players, other formation, same tactical weakness, inability to read the game and change it with earlier subs
It's different and it was totally seen in the first 4 rounds.

He's better than Ranieri and you'll have to deal with it and now excuse us, pigs here, so don't waste any of your "pearls" any longer and stop posting if it bothers you so much.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Damn finishing! Yeah, one disallowed goal was good but we should finish better. Genoa got 3 chances and scored 2.

Marchisio and Iaquinta were awesome!

Please come back soon and 100% Diego, Momo and DP. :xfinger:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This whole forum is like a rollicoster. One game it's all good and sudenly after just one game everything takes a 180 degrees turn. The same can be applied to player judgment here. It seems that the majority of people here only see in black and white.
It's just disappointment imo. People are aware that we did ok tonight and we could have won, unlike last year when we were completely outplayed, outran, outmuscled. Tonight we were only outjumped in our box, but in every other aspect we were better or at least as good.
Oh, and they were more lethal too.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
oh i am dealing with it. grosso got raped on his side and cost us the goal, and he didnt do much going forward, i will not even answer your argument about the freekicks as thats just too childish for me.
Agreed, really. I expect Grosso to make mistakes defensively but the fact that he doesn't do much down the flank worries me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)