[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (76 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Juventus have received a massive boost ahead of tomorrow night's trip to Genoa, as Felipe Melo, the Brazil international midfielder, has been declared fit to play.

Melo twisted an ankle during last week's Champions League game against Bordeaux and missed Sunday's 2-0 victory over Livorno.

The 26-year-old, who signed from Fiorentina this summer, has started training again with the first team along with utility player Hasan Salihamidzic, who has also recovered from injury.

However, Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara still has something of an injury crisis to contend with.

Despite Diego's wishes to be back in time for tomorrow evening, Ferrara is unsure whether to risk him, especially given Juventus' match against Bayern Munich next week.

The same goes for Ale Del Piero who joined Diego for a training session with Dodo Sormani, the coach who trains the team's attack.

Meanwhile, Momo Sissoko, Fabio Cannavaro and Tiago all trained alone according to their own personal fitness programmes.

:weee:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Good that Melo is back...
As for Diego, I say we start with Gio or Camo behind the strikers and if situation is bad, we can use Diego after the half time...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah , lets just rest diego for bayern....we need to believe in our other players...and if diego twist something or injure himself....hings will get nasty for us..

he seems to be too important right now.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
I really liked what I saw from Camo the last few games, looks like he really wants to prove something this season, and he will help us win as does Gigi who is magic this season so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)