[Serie A] Genoa 2-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Do you wear striped, polka dot, or solid colour socks?
Can you get off my junk now ,Hillbilly boy ? Instead of downvoting every comment of mine ,isn`t it easier to just put me on the ignore list ? I sure as hell don`t give a fak about you ,so why don`t you just stop stalking me . You sure are another level of retard .

The same applies to @Klovn ...and for all other TAG team shitheads . I don`t want to see your milky faces on my notification bar every time I post . Just fak off mate .

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Can you get off my junk now ,Hillbilly boy ? Instead of downvoting every comment of mine ,isn`t it easier to just put me on the ignore list ? I sure as hell don`t give a fak about you ,so why don`t you just stop stalking me . You sure are another level of retard .

The same applies to @Klovn ...and for all other TAG team shitheads . I don`t want to see your milky faces on my notification bar every time I post . Just fak off mate .
How about another dislike, darling...

Stop all this flirting.

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
And apparently he's german as well.

Like we don't have enough of those fucks on here already.
And you must be the eunuch who hangs around all day long on the forum ,especially in the hangout ,talking about how many times you took a shite today . You must be the number one GIMP around here . Useless retards getting out of their cellars .
@Post Ironic Take notes eunuch .

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Perin 5,5
Caceres 6
Bonucci 5,5
Rugani 5
Cancelo 6
Bernardeschi 5,5
Emre Can 5
Pjanic 5
Bentancur 5
AS 5
Dybala 5
Mandzukic 4,5 For God's sake, get rid of him :sergio: Can't score, dribble, create nor pass the ball. The new Amauri, cack forvet
Kean 5,5

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Are we still talking about this match? lmao

It’s really insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Just glad there was no further injuries.
I really don't care about this match, I just want to see "MVP" Mario Mandzukic either on the bench or at Frosinone, where he belongs.

Ffs, Juve gave him a new contract. :vdp:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)