[Serie A] Genoa 2-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Says the guy crying and bitching about the coach for losing a meaningless match against Genoa. :lol3:
let's try to stay objective. tell me when was the last round juve was the only team not to score a goal. i bet it's the first time in this millennium. (i really do, @Alen could probably confirm that.) and you wonder why some guys want #allegriout?

:snoop:

seriously, this is getting ridiculous. it's not even a week ago we beat to shit the team that is probably the hardest to beat to shit in the cl knockouts. we have a 5,5 match lead with 10 rounds to go. and half of tuz sounds like an obituary. :boh:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
let's try to stay objective. tell me when was the last round juve was the only team not to score a goal. i bet it's the first time in this millennium. (i really do, @Alen could probably confirm that.)
It would take days to check every single round in the last 100 years. My guess is that this is the first time it happened. It rarely happens that only 1 team doesn't score a goal in the round. It's something that happens once or at most twice a season, and when it happens, Juve is not that team. So, my guess is that this is the first time.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
let's try to stay objective. tell me when was the last round juve was the only team not to score a goal. i bet it's the first time in this millennium. (i really do, @Alen could probably confirm that.) and you wonder why some guys want #allegriout?

:snoop:

seriously, this is getting ridiculous. it's not even a week ago we beat to shit the team that is probably the hardest to beat to shit in the cl knockouts. we have a 5,5 match lead with 10 rounds to go. and half of tuz sounds like an obituary. :boh:
Don't know the answer to that, but Round 9 of 2016/17 season we were the only team that lost (to Milan) while not scoring any. Empoli and Chievo drew 0-0.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Pls. Don't try logic. Logic does not apply to them.

Someone with 5900 posts ought to know that ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)