[Serie A] Genoa 2-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Szczesny/Perin

Caceres Bonucci Rugani

Cancelo Bentancur Pjanic A.Sandro

Dybala Ronaldo
Kean
Sub out Cancelo, Pjanic and Ronaldo if we have some comfortable 2 goals lead.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019
Would be awesome if Spina and Kean would start. Rest Ronaldo, if something goes bad, get him in, but if we're winning give Hans some minutes aswell :D

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
I hope we rest Ronaldo. He's called up to Portugal squad, and it's likely he plays both of their matches on international break.
ajax game is 10th of april, that's basically 4 weeks away, so there's enough rest. of course there's a chance for an injury, but i'd rather keep up with the momemtum we've been gaining past couple of weeks and then peaking just about the right time of the season.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
ajax game is 10th of april, that's basically 4 weeks away, so there's enough rest. of course there's a chance for an injury, but i'd rather keep up with the momemtum we've been gaining past couple of weeks and then peaking just about the right time of the season.
I just don't want him to play 5 matches in 20 days, or 4 in 15 days. We need to keep him fresh for the home stretch.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Ronaldo, Chiellini, Mandzukic, and anyone else over 30 or playing taxing positions (ie wingback) should never play more than once a week. There’s no reason to. Let’s be real, the scudetto race is over.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
----------------Perin--------------
Caceres--Rugani--Chiello--Sandro
-------------EMRE.....................
------Betan------------Matuidi----
Dybala--------Kean--------Spinazzola

Thats how i would rotate to rest the players who had the most workload vs ATM and keep some other players moving their legs.

if things go south, summon ronaldo and Berna and cancelo.

Sep 13, 2015
-------------------------Perin-----------------------

De Sciglio-Bonucci-Caceres-Sandro

--------------------Can--Bentancur------------

Berna--------------Dybala----------------Costa

-----------------------Kean----------------------------

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)