[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 JUVENTUS [June 30th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we managed to fix the most glaring issues in defense, and sarri finally started to use the depth properly. good second half, and i don't mean the goals (individual brilliance all the way), but the attitude and match management for the most part. the pjanic - ramsey sub messed up the defending a bit, bonbon had a bonbon moment, otherwise a very solid game vs one of the worst teams in the league. parked buses aren't our thing, so thanks dybala for breaking the deadlock.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
By far the best game of the season. Great passing , good movement on and of the ball. I really enjoyed watching the game, which i hadn't done in some time.
Defense was excellent , passing the ball smoothly with precision , the med field was faster with great passing and up front we have Dybala and Ronaldo.
who did show their magic , with their talent and class. Also great goal from Costa . Who is better coming in than starting. Also good game from Berna.
my top 3 was Dybala, Ronaldo and De Ligt . I want to specially mention Matthys , who is showing everybody what a talented and secure defender he is. I hope everybody is happy
we have a young top defender with a great future
Matthys je bent de beste centrale verdediger in the wereld. Ik ben heel tevreden that je voor Juventus speelt en hoop dat je hier blijft voor vele jaren.

Apr 15, 2006
A important morale boosting performance before a crucial set of fixtures is great to see. I expect the team to carry this form into the next 5 fixtures so that we can enter the final set of matches in the best position possible.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
All played well apart for that brainfart moment in defense that allowed the goal.
Pjanic probably played his best game of the season while Cuadrado was amazing (apart for the goal we conceded).
Even Danilo wasnt a retard..

- - - Updated - - -

Is it me or Im already missing Mire.
Well I missed him too but today he appeared after 2 years of absence...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Bonucci 90% to blame.
I agree even though I think Cuadrado could have done better to close Pianamonti while Im not sure whether MDL had a chance to get the ball too on the cross..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for putting money on Lazio to win, I knew Torino won't do us any favors, and odds were too good to be ignored.
bet1.png
2.07 on Lazio to beat Torino? What a gift..
I see you like to Lart..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I agree even though I think Cuadrado could have done better to close Pianamonti while Im not sure whether MDL had a chance to get the ball too on the cross..

- - - Updated - - -

2.07 on Lazio to beat Torino? What a gift..
I see you like to Lart..
Yep I mostly play with goals over 2.5 good odds and most of the games are going with over 2.5, except Atalanta I always put them on over 3.5.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Let our talented individuals do their stuff was the lesson of the day. Based on Sarri's comments a few weeks ago, I'm not so sure that they were following his instructions.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Sorry for putting money on Lazio to win, I knew Torino won't do us any favors, and odds were too good to be ignored.
bet1.png
Junajtid sounds like a fusion between Manu & Juventus, I don't like that, I would suggest mancester mernajtid

- - - Updated - - -

How were perin, Romero and pinamonti?
Pinamonti scored a good goal, Romero did ok, him and Perin couldn´t do much in any of the goals...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Junajtid, lol that's brilliant. Are those local phonetic spellings always used?

I can understand the city name changing to local version but not seen that before.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How were perin, Romero and pinamonti?
Perin had a great game despite conceding 3.
He made so very good save including one similar to the goal Woj conceded although it was with a bit more distance.
Romero was ok I guess
Pinamonti scored leaving Cuad on the floor. Apart for that move he didnt has any chance of any doing so obviously he didnt do much..

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Perin had a great game despite conceding 3.
He made so very good save including one similar to the goal Woj conceded although it was with a bit more distance.
Romero was ok I guess
Pinamonti scored leaving Cuad on the floor. Apart for that move he didnt has any chance of any doing so obviously he didnt do much..
The goal we conceded was equally amazing as the golasos. Pure comedy from Danilo, Bonucci, and Cuadrado. Tek maybe could've done better too but I think he was in shock after seeing what transpired in front of him.

@MikeM what were the attacking and defensive shapes? Did Danilo attack more than AS to provide width since Rabiot entered the box for headers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)