[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 Juventus [December 13th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Ahh ok, so they reasonably nice for once. Nice suprise to have him available.
Well the refereeing industry better start getting their act together. Years of corruption and biaseness have crippled their jobs, to the point that robots like VAR has to do their jobs now. Slowly but surely, referees are going to lose their jobs and only the clean and best ones will stay.

A recent report stated that over the past 15 years, whenever a referee win a game for either Madrid or Barca, he is rewarded with 20 African female 12 year old kids to do whatever he wants to, while Ramos and Portuguese Pepe watch and play with themselves.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Expected mediocrity, turned out to be crap. These post-CL games are often flat and tiresome.

Won thanks to two individual errors by Genoa, but you just have to win these shit games. We couldn't afford to leave another two points on the table.

I thought Pellegrini got better for them as the game went on. Best player for us between De Ligt and maybe McKennie.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Underwhelming but i'll take it.

BTW it wasn't a penalty, but the referee probably gave it to balance other bad decisions.

I hope we build on this and start a good ol' winning streak.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Expected mediocrity, turned out to be crap. These post-CL games are often flat and tiresome.

Won thanks to two individual errors by Genoa, but you just have to win these shit games. We couldn't afford to leave another two points on the table.

I thought Pellegrini got better for them as the game went on. Best player for us between De Ligt and maybe McKennie.
CL is over till spring, time to gain some mega momentum. Forza Juve!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW it wasn't a penalty, but the referee probably gave it to balance other bad decisions.

It's a penalty.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I actually think this was our best performance in the league since the Samp game. For once the midfield seemed balanced and we were less prone to opposition counter attacks. We barely conceded shots (yeah I know we still conceded). McKennie is probably our best CM since ages and runs the show in midfield.

I actually prefer this 3-5-2- way above the double pivot we were using

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
3 in a row, so no complaints.

We looked great at times, and then clueless at others. The 3-1 scoreline is pretty fair when you looked at the possession we had, even though it didn’t amount to much for large periods.

Hopefully Milan will drop points later today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

It was a pen, as a matter of fact there was one in Kulu in the same action.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)