[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (1 Viewer)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
And look at you- you're sad, you're crying, that doesn't worth it. I say you go in there and tell your boss:"YO, PUNK!"...then:

He:"Punk?!"
You:"Yeah, you know who i'm talking to. I'm off to the Marassi, fucker!".
He:"What?!..Where?!"
You:"That's right, i'm going to watch Genoa-Juve, I quit!".
He:"Well.."
You:"That's right! It's gonna be a little tough without Chris around ah? I bet you didn't see this one coming you fucking Interista".
He:"You work here for two days...and what's an Interista?".
You:"So long, Merda!".

You're jumping and laughing all the way to your home, singing:"Sarò sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa più bella che c'è!!! Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

And then your boss, talking to himself:"Oh man, Inter-Chievo is on in 2 hours! I'll never make it..."

:lol:

Legend!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
And look at you- you're sad, you're crying, that doesn't worth it. I say you go in there and tell your boss:"YO, PUNK!"...then:

He:"Punk?!"
You:"Yeah, you know who i'm talking to. I'm off to the Marassi, fucker!".
He:"What?!..Where?!"
You:"That's right, i'm going to watch Genoa-Juve, I quit!".
He:"Well.."
You:"That's right! It's gonna be a little tough without Chris around ah? I bet you didn't see this one coming you fucking Interista".
He:"You work here for two days...and what's an Interista?".
You:"So long, Merda!".

You're jumping and laughing all the way to your home, singing:"Sarò sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa più bella che c'è!!! Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

And then your boss, talking to himself:"Oh man, Inter-Chievo is on in 2 hours! I'll never make it..."
You're a nut job. You probably did this on several occasions.:lol:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Krasic will be back for this :tup:

I'd stick him on the bench and play him the last 30 minutes.
We're too weak on the wings. If he's at least 80% fit then I'd take the risk with starting Krasic.
Plus I want to see Criscito crying like a baby.

We should play the best team available. Away matches against teams like Genoa make a difference between winning the league, top 3 and out of top 4.

Storari
Whatever-Chiellini-Bonucci-Grosso
Krasic-Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio
Iaquinta-Quagliarella​

If all these guys are fit, then there is no doubt that we should start with them. They are the best we have right now.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Means nothing to me.

Just wondered because it is sometimes less of a risk to start players than to bring them off the bench.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
If we don't start Krasic I'd like to see a 4-3-3.

Storari

Sorensen-Bonucci-Chiellini-Grosso

Melo-Aquilani-Marchisio

Del Piero-Iaquinta-Quag

Only problem we have is Genoa play a 5 man midfield so we'd run the risk of being overrun on the counter.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Just a quick question, do Genoa still play their 3-man defence? I knew under Gian Piero they played that defence but they sacked him..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)