[Serie A] Genoa 0-2 JUVENTUS (21-Nov-2010) (2 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
I think the 4-3-3 in this match is the best approach, knowing that Krasic is still injured and Pepe is suspended.

Storari
Sörensen Bonucci Chiellini Traoré
Aquilani Melo Marchisio
Quagliarella Iaquinta Del Piero​
:tup: Krasic to come on for Del Piero or Iaquinta later in the game.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IQ to score another goal of the week to silence his haters at Juventuz Community Forums for Juventus Fans Worldwide. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

OP
RAMI-N

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
  • Thread Starter #67
    That's worse than I thought....at least he'll get his much needed rest and come back fresh.

Sounds like a winnable game anyways. Hope it's another 4 goal thriller

0-4? :D

IQ to score another goal of the week to silence his haters at Juventuz Community Forums for Juventus Fans Worldwide. Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
    Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
    :lol:

Aug 17, 2007
    I only get to watch afternoon matches. :cry:
    And look at you- you're sad, you're crying, that doesn't worth it. I say you go in there and tell your boss:"YO, PUNK!"...then:

He:"Punk?!"
    You:"Yeah, you know who i'm talking to. I'm off to the Marassi, fucker!".
    He:"What?!..Where?!"
    You:"That's right, i'm going to watch Genoa-Juve, I quit!".
    He:"Well.."
    You:"That's right! It's gonna be a little tough without Chris around ah? I bet you didn't see this one coming you fucking Interista".
    He:"You work here for two days...and what's an Interista?".
    You:"So long, Merda!".

You're jumping and laughing all the way to your home, singing:"Sarò sempre al tuo fianco, io di te non mi stanco, sei la cosa più bella che c'è!!! Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero OLE, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero, Alessandro Del Piero OLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!".

And then your boss, talking to himself:"Oh man, Inter-Chievo is on in 2 hours! I'll never make it..."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)