[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Vidal as CB and not Bonucci? Does anyone else feel relieved lol.

Watch Vidal do something stupid though and get a red card.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
No Del Piero no party.

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 01:25 ----------

Vidal as CB and not Bonucci? Does anyone feel else relieved lol.

Watch Vidal do something stupid though and get a red card.
Im hoping Vidal is amazing and is our new centre back when Barz and Chiellini come back pushing Bonucci out of the team and we change to a 442 with Del Piero up front supporting Matri.

Jun 7, 2003
Not even looking forward to this. I wish we could take our 2nd place now :sad:
fuck that, i want the fucking scudetto. who the fuck is milan, the only milan i know is milan krasic. i dont care about the other teams but we belong above all them fuckers. i dont wanna ever read again something about the second place, basta. we will fuck this genoa bitches except gilardino he passed to del piero against germany 2006.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
look at the table where is juve and where is napoli
We have 39 goals and Napoli have 50 goals so what he is saying is right, if we could score as seamlessly as Napoli does we would be top by many points... he didnt say he wishes we where Napoli ;)

I'm sure Napoli supporters would say they wish they could defend as well as Juve does though.

Jun 7, 2003
We have 39 goals and Napoli have 50 goals so what he is saying is right, if we could score as seamlessly as Napoli does we would be top by many points... he didnt say he wishes we where Napoli ;)

I'm sure Napoli supporters would say they wish they could defend as well as Juve does though.
no fuck that 1-0 is very good to me

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Yeah but we are going to concede goals regardless so we need to start scoring more especially since we lost our two best defenders. 1 goal wasn't good enough against Chievo or Bologna.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Napoli are 6 behind, and Inter 12 behind. Scary.
:D ... you are joking, right? :p

Inter's chances of entering the scudetto fight, and even the for 3rd place, evaporated with that 2nd bad streak of theirs. Had they continued their form before the Milan derby, they would have been right up there with Milan and Juve now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)